Sponsored

2021 CS! Just got $2,000 to spend for upgrades. Where would YOU spend that money?

OP
OP
Returning_User

Returning_User

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
California Special
Let me know what I can help assist with! We can stretch that $2K budet :)

TJ
I am looking at the full stop the hop kit, should I get the car on a lift for that?
And you do not sell long tube headers?
Sponsored

IPOGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1 Velocity Blue M6
Buy Bilstein B6 all around (if you don't have magnaride). Then take your other for dinner. Thank me later. :like: :like:

86pagt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dale
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Mustang GT
Since you got wheels and tires do suspension.. cradle lockouts some braces upfront and shocks, FP track is what I have with BMR min drop springs but like IPOGT said B6 is another option.

NGOT8R

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adrian
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
I am looking at the full stop the hop kit, should I get the car on a lift for that?
You can install the full Stop The Hop Kit on jack stands. Many of us have done it.

tj@steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Timothy
Vehicle(s)
2019 Steeda Mustang - White Carbon Edition
Vehicle Showcase
If at all possible, yes, use a lift. It can be done on jack stands if you want to do it that way.

Change in market conditions has adjusted our ability to carry long tube headers but checking.

TJ

Sponsored

larr12

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alberto
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang PP1
@Returning_User I installed my Steeda parts on jack stands. No problem at all.

PaddyPrix

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
First Name
Patrick
Vehicle(s)
07 335is, 08 LR2, 13 Tahoe, 18 Mustang GT x2
Vehicle Showcase
Definitely a tuner, e85 tune, and longtubes ... and blow kisses at your stupid friends still crying and posting pictures of the $6/gal prices at the pump.

GR1MxREAPER

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Casey
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
Decide now if you wanna play the upgrade forever game or enjoy the car at 460-490rwhp. I see a lot of people do the supercharger/then cvs/then driveshaft/then built tranny/then engine block sooner or later/ it never stops… or just do a FBO and drive the car every day with stock axles and tranny and driveshaft and save 20k. Your choice lol. Not saying supercharger’s arnt fun because they are awesome!! but you need to be ready and able to drop thousands and thousands and thousands on your car slowly or all at once.

OP
OP
Returning_User

Returning_User

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
California Special
If at all possible, yes, use a lift. It can be done on jack stands if you want to do it that way.

Change in market conditions has adjusted our ability to carry long tube headers but checking.

TJ
Why do I see no tuner packages as well? I was looking for an E85 tune and intake. I put in the year and model and the only return is for ecoboost?

Last edited:

smokescreens

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
jason
Vehicle(s)
2014 impala, 2017 HD. 2018 Royal C mustang gt pp1
2 grand to spend? Window tint and as much ppf as i could get.

Sponsored

LSchicago

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lloyd
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT/A 301A 5.0
Truth be told I already spent 6g on her this year so. I keep seeing people putting on a new manifold and headers and intake with a corn tune and getting nearly 500 at the wheels. Thinking 500 should be enough?
Don't waste your money on an intake. Headers, E85 tune, Stop the hop.

AZ18yote

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bryan
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Prem PP Magnetic
Don't waste your money on an intake. Headers, E85 tune, Stop the hop.
Yep this. Easy guaranteed power and extra ability to put it down.

Andy13186

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT 10speed Aluminator Whippled
Cat delete and full 3" varex xforce variable exhaust so that cold starts arent insanely loud, and e85 tune+ tuner. Will need/benefit from that even if you do go SC later.

MarkDMKC1974

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT in Shadow Black
Im about to get a 2021 GT and am wondering if I cant get E85, but know a good place for 93 in Kansas City. Will a 93 tune give me good power? I have a spoiler picked out to change that disgusting lip. Got LMR's SP2 19x10/19x11 wheels and tires. Was going to get Eibach lowering springs, but is there something better?

GR1MxREAPER

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Casey
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
Im about to get a 2021 GT and am wondering if I cant get E85, but know a good place for 93 in Kansas City. Will a 93 tune give me good power? I have a spoiler picked out to change that disgusting lip. Got LMR's SP2 19x10/19x11 wheels and tires. Was going to get Eibach lowering springs, but is there something better?
When it comes to lowering springs there isn’t really a better or best lol. The best is full coil overs. Springs are the cheapest. As far as which is best, it comes down to how much do you want to drop the car. Eibach makes 2 kits I believe still not sure what the first tamer kit is called but the eibach sport line kit is the lowest kit. If you want low then that’s the one you want. BMR and Steeda are other popular choices for springs if you want something that doesn’t drop as far.
Sponsored