Reaction score
First Name
Kenneth&Melissa
Vehicle(s)
2020 Shelby GT500, Z06 Corvette
Status Update:

Congratulations Kenneth & Melissa :dance::dance::dance::dance:

@star Insulation - Received - In Transit

Your car has been received by the trucking company that will transport your car to the dealer for final delivery.
I see a delivery in your immediate future.

dancing-baby-east.gif
dancing-baby-west.gif
Wooohoooo.... I called the trucking company yesterday and he marked it as hot for me... He also said that Ford just hit them with over a thousand orders to deliver. The car is built on a load, just waiting for truck guy to pick up:clap::clap::clap:
Probably will be there by tonight or tomorrow! :rockon::like: ~Melissa

@2020Shelby890 I got my trucking company information from the rail yard that the car is on, Try calling them and get the info from that source...Contact info and all:like::fingerscrossed:

OP
OP
Snoopy49

Snoopy49

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Earl
Vehicle(s)
2013 GT500 - SOLD and 2020 GT500 - SOLD

2020Shelby890

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tyler
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium
I tried calling the trucking company and just get the run around neaver get to talk to anyone how do I know what railyard in memphis my car is at to call them. Thanks anyone that might know

OP
OP
Snoopy49

Snoopy49

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Earl
Vehicle(s)
2013 GT500 - SOLD and 2020 GT500 - SOLD
I tried calling the trucking company and just get the run around never get to talk to anyone how do I know what railyard in Memphis my car is at to call them. Thanks anyone that might know
Did your dealer buy his allocation from another dealer. The dealer who has the allocation is in Little Rock. AR. That means that unless your dealer is having it drop shipped to Memphis, it's going to Little Rock.

star Insulation

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kenneth&Melissa
Vehicle(s)
2020 Shelby GT500, Z06 Corvette
I tried calling the trucking company and just get the run around neaver get to talk to anyone how do I know what railyard in memphis my car is at to call them. Thanks anyone that might know
Tyler I contacted the company and of course she said your car would be at the Memphis Terminal "Duh" she said the guy you want to contact is Mark @ 1-602-568-8790 ~Melissa

SEERED

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Curtis
Vehicle(s)
20 GT500-LOUDMOUTH LIME
Fact...Every time I get whiny and wonder about our car, Snoopy49 tosses me a bone and I get Dancing Babies the very next day. Coincidence, I think not. Has anyone here seen Earl and Superman in the same photo? hummm.
This is worth a REPOST for me at least. All of you with cars in various stages will learn to love Snoopy49.

Freedom836

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Robert
Vehicle(s)
2016 Hellcat / 2018 Demon

toothdkdr

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
david
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350R oxford white
CONGRATS, David..it won't be long now!
Thanks Kent, not as excited as I thought I would be with all that's going on. I will have to close my practice for at least 2 weeks now with no income. Hope I can still make it happen when it gets there.

kilobravo

Threads
Reaction score
Website
kilobravo.com
First Name
KB
Vehicle(s)
'16 CT6, '18 SD, '20 GT 500
I'm very sorry about the difficulty with the practice, David and while it's tough, we need to remember the folks who are not as fortunate as they will certainly be hurt more by this even if they never get sick.

Meanwhile, hang in there the best you can and I'll have good thoughts for you and the car.