2020 GT350 Heritage Winner (Loser)

JustinC

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Justin
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350
Well that didn't take long Tony! LOL. Weather here hasn't been very kind to many driving days, but I can attest the car is more than I even expected. That drive back to NJ is going to be awesome! Take it from someone who might know a thing about driving one of those home after purchase :)
Sponsored

OP
OP
TonyNJ

TonyNJ

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
First Name
Tony
Vehicle(s)
22 GT500HE Black Stripes, 20 GT350HE, 16 GT350R Ba
Congrats. Apologies if I missed it, but what are the other 2 cars that you now have to decide amongst for keeping? Give us the list of 4 cars and we might be able to help thin the herd haha.

Edit: I just saw in your side bar you mention a 19 convertible and a 19 GT? If those are the other two cars just dump them now while prices are good. No reason to hold on to those when you have a GT350 and GT500.
You're funny and I hear you. Do you have a love/hate relationship with your manual transmission? I did with a PP2. The convertible auto is a great day tripper and the GT is easy with no worries....bird shit, nicks/dings, added miles... it's no big deal. Park it wherever in the city. No problem. That's why I like it. But as we all know, it's hard to not want for more.

2022 is going to be an interesting year for Mustangs and the auto industry in general with the new S650 coming up soon and world events, chips, etc. Btw, your is R wicked cool.

OP
OP
TonyNJ

TonyNJ

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
First Name
Tony
Vehicle(s)
Well that didn't take long Tony! LOL. Weather here hasn't been very kind to many driving days, but I can attest the car is more than I even expected. That drive back to NJ is going to be awesome! Take it from someone who might know a thing about driving one of those home after purchase :)
Yea, I've been meaning to admonish you for giving me the gt350 bug. I knew it was a mistake to go for that ride with you.

How's your car? Enjoying it daily?

JustinC

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Justin
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350
Yea, I've been meaning to admonish you for giving me the gt350 bug. I knew it was a mistake to go for that ride with you.

How's your car? Enjoying it daily?
HA!

I have driven it a bit, but weather here has not been kind. Spring is right around the corner though so I'll be driving the wheels off of it in no time.

WItoTX

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kyle
Vehicle(s)
'17 GT350
You will love it. I live in Houston, where did you buy it at? I always have my eyes out for other 350's, especially the HP.

Sponsored

quikcolin

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Colin
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT PP2
The Heritage GT350R is the only Mustang I would be willing to let my PP2 go for. It's rare, beautiful and full of "heritage". You made a great decision. Values are only going up

OP
OP
TonyNJ

TonyNJ

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
First Name
Tony
Vehicle(s)
@houstonl
You will love it. I live in Houston, where did you buy it at? I always have my eyes out for other 350's, especially the HP.
I'm here picking it up today. It's incredible. The colors look so much better in person. The owner Iives next door to the Houston Arboretum & Nature Center right off Post Oak Blvd.

I just drove around for a few minutes trying to avoid traffic. This car is just plain awesome. I haven't even had it past 6500 or 7000 rpm yet.

OP
OP
TonyNJ

TonyNJ

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
First Name
Tony
Vehicle(s)
OP
OP
TonyNJ

TonyNJ

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
First Name
Tony
Vehicle(s)

Sponsored

WItoTX

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kyle
Vehicle(s)
'17 GT350
@houstonl

I'm here picking it up today. It's incredible. The colors look so much better in person. The owner Iives next door to the Houston Arboretum & Nature Center right off Post Oak Blvd.

I just drove around for a few minutes trying to avoid traffic. This car is just plain awesome. I haven't even had it past 6500 or 7000 rpm yet.
If you are still driving around, you can really get into it on Westpark Tollway. It's pretty much a speedway actually LOL, wish I could tell you there is a curvy road within 30 miles of you, but there really isn't.

Anyways, congrats!

MIDLYFE

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Keith
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Convertible
@houstonl

Bad ass, Tony! When she's safely in the Garden State get it to a cars and coffee so I can get a ride in it..........please.

OP
OP
TonyNJ

TonyNJ

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
First Name
Tony
Vehicle(s)
Bad ass, Tony! When she's safely in the Garden State get it to a cars and coffee so I can get a ride in it..........please.
It's here... just waiting for warm weather which is coming soon. Where are you located? I'm in Bergen County near Fort Lee.

20220304_130230.jpg

OP
OP
TonyNJ

TonyNJ

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
First Name
Tony
Vehicle(s)
If you're by the NY border I can take you to some fun roads where we can drive the speed limit ;)
Let get together and compare cars and do some driving. I'm right near Rockland County.
Sponsored