2021 Build and Price

stageron

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ronnie
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1 M2559, Lexus NX300
Is Ford ever gonna update their Build site to the 2021 Mustang? This is getting ridiculous, 2021 is is just a few weeks away.
Sponsored

stangman09

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang
Is Ford ever gonna update their Build site to the 2021 Mustang? This is getting ridiculous, 2021 is is just a few weeks away.
Yup I am waiting too. Want to try get a 2021 GT for next year some time in the summer.

Onewolf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ecoboost Premium Convertible
Mid January and still waiting.... Argh

Sponsored

traxiii

Mustang is my middle name
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Thunderbird F150 & '22 Mach 1 on order.
That would be all well and good, but the last couple of pages on that thread are talking about when already ordered cars are due in Freaking Australia. It has been totally hijacked, and I don't want to read about all that other crud. I'm staying HERE!

I wanna Freaking rag on Ford for taking Way to Freaking Long to get the Freaking 2021 Mustang Build & Price up, they are already Freaking building the Freaking cars, WTFreak? Sorry, I just watched Planes, Trains and Automobiles and We're Freaked!

Last edited:

Labradog

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Guard Metallic
It is inexcusable that Ford doesn't even list the Mustang as a 2021 model on the NA website.

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ira
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS, 2021 Volvo XC60
Sorry but I really do not understand what everyone is going so insane about. Sure I'd like to see it too but I'm not busting an artery over it. You have the order guides, and you know what what the changes are. If you really want and/or need more than that contact your dealer. They have everything. Ford will add it when they add it. Until then, go to the fridge, grab a six pack and chill out. :like::)

traxiii

Mustang is my middle name
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Thunderbird F150 & '22 Mach 1 on order.
Sorry but I really do not understand what everyone is going so insane about. Sure I'd like to see it too but I'm not busting an artery over it. You have the order guides, and you know what what the changes are. If you really want and/or need more than that contact your dealer. They have everything. Ford will add it when they add it. Until then, go to the fridge, grab a six pack and chill out. :like::)
But I like to fiddle-fart around with the Build & Price while I get hammered, figuring out the perfect combination of model, packs, options, colors figuring out I can't do it my way, Then I make compromises get this trip's combo, see how high that MSRP is so I can figure out how many liquer stores I have knock over to make the crazy monthly payments... I do this over and over again until I come back here and bitch about something else darn it!
Quit B&P Blocking me Ford or I'll go over to the Camaro B&P and see that they don't keep me from having the combinations I want, with no ADM. Then I'll come out of my drunken coma and remember I don't fit right in that piece of chity that and that my buddy has better sightlines out of his M1A2 Abrams Tank periscope sight. Help soon ObeWan I want to rant about something else, please!!!!
Sponsored