Sponsored

2019 Price List (X plan) ?

jacknifetoaswan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Mustang GT Premium Performance Pack
If you spend the $50 to join Mustang Club of America, you get access to X-Plan and their resources. If that's not your cup of tea, I've found the Costco Car Buying Program to be very, very close to X-Plan.

JR

Zooks527

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 KB GT, 401A, 6MT, PP1, S&S, MR, AE, B&O / 2005 Toyota Tacoma
I don't see the need for Xplan pricing on mustangs right now, I just ordered a PP2 less than xplan pricing, you should be able to beat xplan pricing right now.
Well, if you want to order one, the order books close on May 3 (tomorrow), so you had best hurry. A dealer can still override an existing order for another 2 weeks to change spec on a car, however, so there's still a chance to pull that off.

Still, plenty of time to get one off the lot if you find the spec you want.

OP
OP
GTP

GTP

Deutsche Pony
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.BambergAudio.com
First Name
Philip
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT PP1 A10 Outrageous Orange HPDE mods
Thanks, @armsdealer.

@Zooks527 yes I know that 2020 Order Guide is almost out. I planned to check what the differences are with that, I have no idea. Hopefully prices will remain stable (yeah right).

I work as a supplier at the F-150 stamping plant in Dearborn. The local dealers here in Ford Country even put A-plan prices on their websites!

Maybe I can do some horse trading negotiations based on knowledge of A-plan pricing, and get a good deal on a 2019, even though I may not officially qualify for A-plan.

I just spent 30 minutes in a chat window on the Build/Price site, and she found me several good candidates, although up to 1000 miles away.
Sponsored