Sponsored

2019 Orange Fury

OFGT19

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 mustang GT PP1, 2013 VW jetta TDI, 2005 Duramax, 2001 Jeep Cherokee, 1996 Geo Metro
I bought my car in November 2019, local dealer was running a black friday special that I couldn't pass up. It is a base PP1 car which is exactly what I wanted. I am starting out by doing upgrades that improve comfort and drivability until the warranty is up.

So far I have installed:

UPR passenger side oil catch can
AEM Dryflow drop in air filter
Stainless Works legend cat-back exhaust
Steeda clutch spring
Barton Hybrid 3 flat stick shifter
Raceseng slammer weighted shift knob
401a leather seat covers from shelby
Sync 3 premium touch screen/toggles
Steeda progressive lowering springs
BMR jacking rails
BMR CB010 stage 1 lockout kit
BMR CB762 IRS bracing kit
BMR subframe alignment
BMR vertical links
AMR 20x8.5 front 20x10 rear wheels
Mickey Thompson street comp tires
255/35/20 front 305/35/20 rear
Rokblokz front and rear
Taillight tint
Tinted LED rear side markers
Gloss black rocker stripes
20% tint
Black 5.0 badges, front and rear emblems
Ford racing hood struts

I have ordered a Boomba sound tube delete kit, paint matched rear decklid, and diode dynamics interior LED's and am just waiting for them to come in.

Next up on the list is to upgrade the audio system, get some nice pedal covers, possibly get some stripes put on, and probably upgrade the struts and shocks. Also thinking about painting the brake calipers and possibly painting the exhaust tips black to match the rest of the car. I am going to keep it simple until the warranty is up, then add a supercharger and long tubes.

This is from about 2 weeks after I got the car. It was on the PP1 wheels with 25mm spacers.

20200524_145234.jpg

Here it is last night after installing the BMR parts, rocker stripes, and new wheels and tires.

20200523_203721.jpg

Interior when I first got the car.

20191213_114247.jpg

Interior after upgrading to the premium radio, leather seats, flat stick shifter, and weighted shift knob.

20200524_142858.jpg
Sponsored

Last edited:

Scott

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Premium PP1, 2008 Mustang GT/CS, 1970 Boss 302
Vehicle Showcase
Looking good, clearly you a casualty of the modding addiction!

OP
OP

OFGT19

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 mustang GT PP1, 2013 VW jetta TDI, 2005 Duramax, 2001 Jeep Cherokee, 1996 Geo Metro
Thank you, yes it definitely is an incurable disease haha! I told myself that I would buy the "performance package" and I would be happy with that and not do any suspension modifications, or any modifications in general. That didn't last long, I think I had it maybe a day before I bought the exhaust and springs.

I guess I should have known, I have never owned a vehicle that I didn't modify.

I did the Forscan equalizer removal for the radio today and it seems to have made a big difference in the sound output of the factory speakers. I do have a set of 6.5" pioneer speakers leftover from another project that I may swap in to see if they make a decent improvement.

Adam h

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adam
Vehicle(s)
2020 mustang gt
I bought my car in November 2019, local dealer was running a black friday special that I couldn't pass up. It is a base PP1 car which is exactly what I wanted. I am starting out by doing upgrades that improve comfort and drivability until the warranty is up.

So far I have installed:

UPR passenger side oil catch can
AEM Dryflow drop in air filter
Stainless Works legend cat-back exhaust
Steeda clutch spring
Barton Hybrid 3 flat stick shifter
Raceseng slammer weighted shift knob
401a leather seat covers from shelby
Sync 3 premium touch screen/toggles
Steeda progressive lowering springs
BMR jacking rails
BMR CB010 stage 1 lockout kit
BMR CB762 IRS bracing kit
BMR subframe alignment
BMR vertical links
AMR 20x8.5 front 20x10 rear wheels
Mickey Thompson street comp tires
255/35/20 front 305/35/20 rear
Rokblokz front and rear
Taillight tint
Tinted LED rear side markers
Gloss black rocker stripes
20% tint
Black 5.0 badges, front and rear emblems
Ford racing hood struts

I have ordered a Boomba sound tube delete kit, paint matched rear decklid, and diode dynamics interior LED's and am just waiting for them to come in.

Next up on the list is to upgrade the audio system, get some nice pedal covers, possibly get some stripes put on, and probably upgrade the struts and shocks. Also thinking about painting the brake calipers and possibly painting the exhaust tips black to match the rest of the car. I am going to keep it simple until the warranty is up, then add a supercharger and long tubes.

This is from about 2 weeks after I got the car. It was on the PP1 wheels with 25mm spacers.

20200524_145234.jpg

Here it is last night after installing the BMR parts, rocker stripes, and new wheels and tires.

20200523_203721.jpg

Interior when I first got the car.

20191213_114247.jpg

Interior after upgrading to the premium radio, leather seats, flat stick shifter, and weighted shift knob.

20200524_142858.jpg
did you have any problems with the seat install? I've heard that if the seats came out of a car with memory seats the driver seat won't move.
Sponsored