Sponsored

2019 Mustang Bullitt First Drive Reviews!

Bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Bullitt
The peeps from C|Net visited a whole bunch of chase scene locations in their video, nice :)

This is the video this car was made to be in! Really well done homage.
Sponsored

Jimmy G

Hangin' about, waitin'..
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Bullitt
I notice that the Automobile Magazine (and maybe others as well ) stated early in the review that the Bullitt would be getting a 3.55:1 rear end. I thought these cars were coming with the 3.73 rear end. Clarification please.
Export RHD Bullitts get the 3.55:1 diff.

Arthonon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
This is the video this car was made to be in! Really well done homage.
It kinda reminds me of this video, which was done before the S550 came out, but I thought was well done. It's from a TV show called "Alcatraz":

DABKO

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
2019 DHG Bullitt & 2001 DHG Bullitt
This is a great quote, thanks for highlighting it Jarstang: "There's a sense of occasion. You're constantly aware that you're driving something special and that feeling makes you feel special, too." - Edmunds

Couldn't agree more. Only about 100 more miles to go until I can take mine to redline and experience this car over 4,500 rpm. Hoping to post my own review next week. It's interesting the Car and Driver article mentions some sound coming from the speakers. I haven't noticed that in my driving, primarily because the exhaust is so loud I'm not sure why there would be a need for it.
I agree regarding the exhaust sound. In Sport & Track modes, the exhaust noise does not appear to be coming from any of the speakers. Especially when the windows are rolled down.

stevegt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2012 Mustang GT Premium. 2019 GT PP1 ordered
This is a great quote, thanks for highlighting it Jarstang: "There's a sense of occasion. You're constantly aware that you're driving something special and that feeling makes you feel special, too." - Edmunds

Couldn't agree more. Only about 100 more miles to go until I can take mine to redline and experience this car over 4,500 rpm. Hoping to post my own review next week. It's interesting the Car and Driver article mentions some sound coming from the speakers. I haven't noticed that in my driving, primarily because the exhaust is so loud I'm not sure why there would be a need for it.
How many miles are you waiting for and when are you planning the first oil change? For me it’s the 1K mark for both.

Sponsored

Bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Bullitt
How many miles are you waiting for and when are you planning the first oil change? For me it’s the 1K mark for both.
Following the owners manual, so waiting till 1,000 miles before I push it and plan to do my first oil change at 5,000 miles.

Jimmy G

Hangin' about, waitin'..
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Bullitt

Sponsored

BrettT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brett
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt, 2006 Jetta 2.0T, 2013 Escape SEL
Hammond needs to get behind the wheel of a Bullitt, so long as he promises not to crash it...…..