Sponsored

2019 GT350 and Gt350R production numbers.

Kramerica

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350
My gripe is being charged before anything ships. Especially with extended delays seemingly being the norm. I don't mind waiting for my order, in fact I understand the issues surrounding the delays (especially in these covid times). But don't bill me till its out the door.
Sponsored

sox3

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
George
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT 350 Performance Blue
aka the "Prince".
That and the cold, and no storage this year for my car, is putting me in a deeper pissy mood....maybe I just need coffee.

Here is an idea. Do you have any apartment complexes that offer garages? We have some here in my area and the president of the local mustang club has talked with them. They will rent them to members, they get the key, 11 by 21 safe and dry storage. I thought this was a unique option for people needing a storage place for the winter.

Voodoo Velocity

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2019 Shelby GT350 / 2016 Acura RLX Sport Hybrid
Likely the transparency came from them after they became aware of this forum and the genuine complaints raised (as @Unclenard informed them). When the customer has to teach and pay the merchant how to be customer focused, it says a lot about the merchant.

mrbillwot

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Vehicle(s)
'19 Kona Blue w/blk roof & blk stripes GT350, 89 LX5.0 Sedan (Mustangs Past: 69's Coupe, Mach 1, & GT)
Here is an idea. Do you have any apartment complexes that offer garages? We have some here in my area and the president of the local mustang club has talked with them. They will rent them to members, they get the key, 11 by 21 safe and dry storage. I thought this was a unique option for people needing a storage place for the winter.
Appreciate the sharing ideas. I've been doing google searches and have found nothing. Most links lead to storage facilities that when the auto option is checked it seemed to then offer only back lot (outdoors) options. I found something last week but it was pricey. We're expecting snow tomorrow and its rainy & drizzley with lows in the low mid 30's already so I'm thinking I may have to leave the car outdoors, jack it one side at a time, pull wheels, take them somewhere to have the SC2's pulled, Michelin A/S tires mounted, take them home in mult trips and then either stuff the SC2's in the basement (no room) or maybe at my friends garage that I stored the whole car in last year. Then repeat for other side. Giant pain in the tail and at least $1200 in costs + mounting & balancing just to have the car shitting out in the crap weather all winter....but at least I'd have the all seasons (and I could buy reconditioned rims for remounting the SC2s next spring). Its all worse when between jobs & having had better plans that were crushed.

Last edited:

Voodoo Velocity

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2019 Shelby GT350 / 2016 Acura RLX Sport Hybrid
My gripe is being charged before anything ships. Especially with extended delays seemingly being the norm. I don't mind waiting for my order, in fact I understand the issues surrounding the delays (especially in these covid times). But don't bill me till its out the door.
Agree. I see a lot of this during the pandemic. Companies are starved for revenue so they find ways to get cash without expenditures. The travel industry, particularly the cruise industry is taking a massive hit. They still sell cruises that wind up being cancelled or postponed and try to keep the cash as a 'future' credit. I get it, but not with my money. I am not sending out my cash with a 'maybe someday' delivery model.

Sponsored

sox3

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
George
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT 350 Performance Blue
Bill,
If you want to drive it to Delaware you can store it in my shop. Put it up on the lift for the winter. It is heated too.

mrbillwot

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Vehicle(s)
'19 Kona Blue w/blk roof & blk stripes GT350, 89 LX5.0 Sedan (Mustangs Past: 69's Coupe, Mach 1, & GT)
LOL....can I stay with it if I do dishes? Much appreciated George! ; )

Unclenard

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT350
After 21 1/2 weeks the order for my Certificate of Authenticity Package is finally complete. Received my window sticker and the cobra keychain today. Ridiculous.

Sponsored

Kramerica

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350
After 21 1/2 weeks the order for my Certificate of Authenticity Package is finally complete. Received my window sticker and the cobra keychain today. Ridiculous.
I got my GT350 certification package in the mail yesterday......15 1/2 weeks after I placed my order. The cherry on top was when I realized they forgot to include the VIN decoder, production summary chart and the frame for the certificate of authenticity. Unreal.

VuduBen

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ben
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350 FP Blue, 2015 Durango R/T, 1965 Mustang
Vehicle Showcase
You got more then I did - All I received was the key chain.... WTF.

1981Scrambler

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
‘19 GT350 ‘16 Hellcat ‘18 Demon ‘80 CJ7 ‘81 CJ8 ‘83 CJ7 Laredo
Hahahahha, sorry. I haven’t received anything bc they say they don’t have any keychains. WTF x2!

I think this Ford show parts is really just an etsy outlet in someone’s basement.

Kramerica

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350
That makes no sense. I kept hearing the hold up was the keychains.

Have you been able to contact anyone there for an update/explanation? I went to the ford performance parts site (different than the ford show parts site) and used the chat feature. I got connected with Tony who is a supervisor and he's getting me sorted.....supposedly. His email is [email protected]

Now I feel bad for bragging about what I got, haha.
Sponsored