• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

2019 GT Transmission Rating

arnoldau14

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Austin
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium
Just seeing if anyone knows of the HP rating of the standard transmission for my 2019 GT? I plan on bolting on a supercharger, long tube headers, and a Borla ATAK exhaust, curious if I’ll need to either build the tranny or replace it.
Sponsored

andrewtac

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
mark
Vehicle(s)
F250. 2020 GT 400A
It should hold for a while. Seems general consensus is 750-800 whp it will work but eventually slip. I have preemptively taken mine out to have built, getting ready for the JTB.

NGOT8R

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adrian
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
It should hold for a while. Seems general consensus is 750-800 whp it will work but eventually slip. I have preemptively taken mine out to have built, getting ready for the JTB.
How much hp/tq were you sending to your tranny before you removed it? What is a JTB?

andrewtac

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
mark
Vehicle(s)
F250. 2020 GT 400A
How much hp/tq were you sending to your tranny before you removed it? What is a JTB?
Probably low 800s. It is fine, no issues at all. Vortech V7 JTB, hope to get to 1000 at some point.

Just realized, standard transmission, should have a no booze before forum rule. My experience is with the auto.

Last edited:

Coyotestang13

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2013 Mustang 5.0 MT82 3.73
From what I gather, it should hold 600 rwhp reliably. Calimer transmissions has three stages, the third has a G-force gearset and is rated at 1,000 horsepower. When I add boost, I'm going with a built stage 3 since I'll have to upgrade the clutch and driveshaft anyways.
Sponsored