Sponsored

2019 GT NON performance pack splitters

dn1984

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT A10 Premium
you should only buy OEM or RTR, because the plastic will be much higher quality
The eBay piece is clearly shinier and most likely not textured in that pic. It looks smooth. RTR is a perfect fit always with high quality material. Regardless of where it’s made. iPhones are made in China too what’s that mean? Never understood the statement. The difference is RTR uses the stock data to make sure stuff fits. eBay pieces will just use the mold and replicate it hopefully decentlily. Point is buy what you like I just find it funny that people will own a nice car they are proud of and put poor quality parts on them to save $100. I assume you don’t own anything RTR which is why you can make such statements as that. There’s a reason why Ford OEM parts, bumpers for example are better quality than after market parts That are “just like oem” when it comes to fitment and how well a part holds up normal wear and tear everything is not equal.
did you completely miss my point about fitment on non-PP belly pans? are you an RTR rep or something? you seem to be personally offended by the idea of an RTR replica that actually non-PP belly pans. call me crazy but i would rather have something that is securely attached at high speeds rather than the RTR piece that will have gaps and fitment issues on the belly pan

Semp1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT PP1 Magneride
you should only buy OEM or RTR, because the plastic will be much higher quality

did you completely miss my point about fitment on non-PP belly pans? are you an RTR rep or something? you seem to be personally offended by the idea of an RTR replica that actually non-PP belly pans. call me crazy but i would rather have something that is securely attached at high speeds rather than the RTR piece that will have gaps and fitment issues on the belly pan
The RTR has zero gaps and fitment issues if you buy the PP belly pan which I believe I said the OP should do it, it also improves aero, the belly pan that is. I am not "personally" offended or connected to RTR in any way, shape or form besides liking their parts. I did say in my prior statement that its its just my opinion. but I do feel that you should always buy real brand parts, not replicas. For example I see you have a Drake lower rear diffuser on your car. I'm sure even though that piece is $180 if a replica from eBay came out for $99 you would still spend the extra money for the Drake part. Drake is a legit brand with usually close to perfect fit products and made with high quality materials. that's my point. its more of a guarantee when buying from Big brands known for high quality. My other point is why buy lower quality parts for a car you take pride in. Just my opinion though.

Semp1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT PP1 Magneride

Sponsored

NickZ

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
2020 Velocity Mustang GT, 2017 Lexus GX460
Vehicle Showcase
yeah i don't think that's the exact one i bought but it looks like it has the adapter plates so you're good to go
What is your experience with 3 party stuff like this? Would love to hear b4 getting em.

Lbj

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Larry
Vehicle(s)
2019 mustang GT. A10 auto
My car is the base model and the splitter was a complete bolt on & there is no gaps plus is a flat black in color

NickZ

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
2020 Velocity Mustang GT, 2017 Lexus GX460
Vehicle Showcase
My car is the base model and the splitter was a complete bolt on & there is no gaps plus is a flat black in color
The ebay one? How is it? Wish they have the metallic grey one in the lot... Huge fan here. (VB's great too, but a bit under-aggressive)

Lbj

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Larry
Vehicle(s)
2019 mustang GT. A10 auto
I think it great it been on my Car for about one year if I had to replace it I would get the same one again mine came with some pieces that made it work with the base gt belly pan
8B0967F7-1972-47F2-90AB-F412598F560C.jpeg

Last edited:

Sponsored

Juslaxn25

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT
I got a iKon / RTR style, my experience with are;
Fitment 98% good. Mine didn’t have the add-on plates, so that’s why not 100%. The finish is glossy (not shines or straight gloss), but noticeable over sides/rear.
But I purchased this for one simple reason; it’s a $170 part to replace over $350. There are a TON of gutters, curbs, bumps, dips, etc... in my area. And no matter how hard I try, it scrapes.!
I knew this going into purchasing a “cheaper” lip and came to terms with it. I have had 3 different ones and this was the only off brand I bought, and it’s held up to the test up to this point. I’m moving soon, and I’m the market for something different, and the iKon will retire after 2 years.
I will agree, that larger name brand companies have a lot more R&D in their products, materials, fitment, etc. so there is value in that.

S550-GT-Bill

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
William
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT
I got a iKon / RTR style, my experience with are;
Fitment 98% good. Mine didn’t have the add-on plates, so that’s why not 100%. The finish is glossy (not shines or straight gloss), but noticeable over sides/rear.
But I purchased this for one simple reason; it’s a $170 part to replace over $350. There are a TON of gutters, curbs, bumps, dips, etc... in my area. And no matter how hard I try, it scrapes.!
I knew this going into purchasing a “cheaper” lip and came to terms with it. I have had 3 different ones and this was the only off brand I bought, and it’s held up to the test up to this point. I’m moving soon, and I’m the market for something different, and the iKon will retire after 2 years.
I will agree, that larger name brand companies have a lot more R&D in their products, materials, fitment, etc. so there is value in that.
I bought this for the same reasons, curbs, concrete stops etc. Fit is awesome and it came with the 2 adaptor plates. No need to buy a belly pan(If you can find one) or a special adaptor from MMD. This is a piece for people who don't live in a perfectly flat area and might come in contact with something. Easier to swallow a $170 than what others are asking.

Salty

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2015 5.0 MT-82, 2019 5.0 10R80
Does anyone have some pictures of the MP chin spoiler?

Saulmoreno7

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Saul
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Gt Base Modal
I think it great it been on my Car for about one year if I had to replace it I would get the same one again mine came with some pieces that made it work with the base gt belly pan
8B0967F7-1972-47F2-90AB-F412598F560C.jpeg
I'm buying the RTR one off someone on offer up, do you recommend to get a PP Bellypan?
Sponsored

Reactions: Bmt