Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
First Name
Justin
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
Hey all, I am looking to replace my stock front splitter with an aftermarket one. I have a 2019 Mustang GT non performance pack. Can anyone send me some sites where they sell some front splitter for a decent price? Most of the popular sites sell them for performance pack vehicles. Looking to get the RTR like splitter or the PP2 like. I don’t mind if it’s a third party or not a name brand splitter. Thank you!
Sponsored

Sponsored

Vstang2

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT
How did you get it to fit

Unbolted the old one and bolted this in its place. It leaves a small gap on either side of the underside and like 6 of the bolts wont go back in but that doeant bother me as it still has i think 13 bolts holding it in......it aint moving and ive been 125 mph a few times " in mexico " and no problems.

dn1984

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT A10 Premium
FYI there is an ebay RTR replica that comes with adapter plates for the non-PP bellypan so you don't have to deal with gaps

Sponsored

Semp1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT PP1 Magneride
If you want RTR I suggest getting RTR not some cheap ebay knock off. Spend a little ore and do it right. RTR parts fit the exact same as any stock ford part Never na issue with quality or fitment.

dn1984

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
If you want RTR I suggest getting RTR not some cheap ebay knock off. Spend a little ore and do it right. RTR parts fit the exact same as any stock ford part Never na issue with quality or fitment.
it's just a simple molded plastic piece dude. if you think you're paying for some super high level of quality you're mistaken

Semp1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
it's just a simple molded plastic piece dude. if you think you're paying for some super high level of quality you're mistaken
You can literally see the difference in plastic type used in both those pics. The eBay one looks glossy almost and the RTR I can tell you from experience is textured and almost if not a perfect match to the stock side skirts both in texture and color. Sorry, I disagree. I’ve seen tons of molded pieces that are replicas and the fit is usually not as good along with the quality of polyurethane used. A perfect example is MP Concepts rear diffusers. The fit is not any where near as good as what they replicate (GT500 or RTR). I wouid rather spend a couple hundred more and not try and penny pinch with my $50k+ car. Why buy a nice Mustang if all you’re going to do is put cheap stuff into it. By that way of thinking why buy quality headers. They’re just stainless steel. Why buy better carbon fiber it’s just plastic. Why buy a Cervinis hood and not some cheap brand off ali express? Clearly there’s absolutely better quality from top brands over eBay pieces. I absolutely disagree with the statement and I only put things into my car I’m comfortable with. If you’re ok with it that’s fine but it’s just an opinion.

dn1984

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
the ebay piece is not glossy. why would you be happy with huge gaps and bad fitment using the real RTR one paired up to a non-PP bellypan? the RTR stuff is made in china like everything else anyways. your headers analogy is hilarious because you're completely discounting research and development, weld quality, etc. on a piece that is integral to the vehicle operation and under extreme stress

Semp1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
the ebay piece is not glossy. why would you be happy with huge gaps and bad fitment using the real RTR one paired up to a non-PP bellypan? the RTR stuff is made in china like everything else anyways. your headers analogy is hilarious because you're completely discounting research and development, weld quality, etc. on a piece that is integral to the vehicle operation and under extreme stress
The eBay piece is clearly shinier and most likely not textured in that pic. It looks smooth. RTR is a perfect fit always with high quality material. Regardless of where it’s made. iPhones are made in China too what’s that mean? Never understood the statement. The difference is RTR uses the stock data to make sure stuff fits. eBay pieces will just use the mold and replicate it hopefully decentlily. Point is buy what you like I just find it funny that people will own a nice car they are proud of and put poor quality parts on them to save $100. I assume you don’t own anything RTR which is why you can make such statements as that. There’s a reason why Ford OEM parts, bumpers for example are better quality than after market parts That are “just like oem” when it comes to fitment and how well a part holds up normal wear and tear everything is not equal.
Sponsored

Last edited: