Sponsored

2019 GT-H Bumper

Mustangpursuit

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT/CS 2019
Vehicle Showcase
Also got to take the chance if what Shelby says is true,. The sales person at Shelby for conversions says those with safe and smart still work and the ACC still works as intended even it looks all blocked up. And all those new super snakes with acc donor cars still advertise the ACC feature.

Mine originally had closed side curtains cause it was a PP1 front set up,. Base had open side vents but I have seen a Shelby super snake in person, the inner liner surface toward front are solid so nothing is going thru. They have custom tubes that feed from those vents and divert then more to the inner wheel well area,. Custom work.

Also I had swapped back to a base liner and belly pan since it fit my steeda fascia properly. No idea what belly pan Shelby gt-h bumpers prefer. I tried asking the Chinese but they have no idea what I am talking about and I posted both base and pp1 belly pan images for them... They go off topic.

I saw a gt-s with possibly a base pan since I could see the front large mud flaps sticking down fwd from the front wheels and a super snake with them missing.

Shelby still sells the brake cooling kit with bezels for 15-17 mustang but it's like $2000 😂. I'm assuming the cooling work is same hardware behind aside from the custom 15-17 fog light delete bezel.

Mustangpursuit

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT/CS 2019
Vehicle Showcase
I was quoted $1200 OTD but via sea freight so 5 weeks at least. Another seller advertising it for $1750 OTD via air freight but this is all for ordering 1 unit. Of course there are discounts if ordering more since it's direct supplier business with Alibaba etc.

Last edited:

shogun32

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT/PP, '23 GB Mach1, '12 Audi S5 (v8+6mt)
Vehicle Showcase
Hmm would qty,=5 make sense ?

Sponsored

Mustangpursuit

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT/CS 2019
Vehicle Showcase
Hmm would qty,=5 make sense ?
You have to shop around for which is willing to sell retail. Some will let you order 1 unit. Others want 2-5 minimum etc. Price does drop the more units but still total gets higher 🤣 from tax and shipping and you got a place to store all those bumpers?

shogun32

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT/PP, '23 GB Mach1, '12 Audi S5 (v8+6mt)
Vehicle Showcase
The denizen of Nova chapter know I have plenty of space for that sort of thing.

Mustangpursuit

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT/CS 2019
Vehicle Showcase
But honestly someone has to try this first. Maybe I will order one and report back if it's the real deal or junk. I have yet to see any person convert to this front end aside from official Shelby conversions. The following I would have to confirm

Does ACC work with this version (could be different material or something is supposed to be adjusted)? Even Shelby officially says yes

Does this re-use the impact absorber or just leave all that area hollow behind bumper? (I am not counting enough clips and proper spacing of clips on the lower that would hook it up.

Can you use a different upper grill? (Shelby sells the upper as a stand alone product as well and the latest GT-H you can get now keeps the stock base bumper with the Shelby upper for a new LOW PRICE :p)

Which Belly Pan is required?

Does the upper of the bumper raise up or angle more expecting a GT-H or Super Snake Hood? (That would be a big deal if it does not conform to stock hoods, you would be stuck having to fork over extra for another hood)

Last edited:

Mustangpursuit

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT/CS 2019
Vehicle Showcase
That's true ! I've talked to the Alibaba supplier a while ago and we were so close on making a fair deal but finally I decided to let it go. At that time, I was waiting for my SuperSnake hood to be shipped from Shelby's store. So the Chinese supplier was tempting me but I paid Shelby's already plus I thought to myself I'm gonna have to change the whole look of my car from Roush into Shelby which will cost me a kidney! The Alibaba option contains the : Hood, front bumper ( no lower lip splitter ) and the side skirts. Then I have to get the rims from Shelby's bla bla bla ! Too much for cosmetics! Right now I'm patiently waiting for my hood to cross oceans to get to me!
I took the chance and filled an order for the Shelby bumper. will take probably weeks since it got to go on ship to California.

Sponsored

Mustangpursuit

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT/CS 2019
Vehicle Showcase
Great move pal,

Please let us know whenever you get it! Good for you man:)
They just packed it and sent it to the Freight Forwarder

92043302b8ee6246cd5f2a2d7bf8356f.jpg

Mustangpursuit

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT/CS 2019
Vehicle Showcase

Mustangpursuit

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT/CS 2019
Vehicle Showcase
My plan was to get the side bezels color matched to the gloss black of the GT/CS grill

But if it does not fit then I am stuck as a Poser probably having to sport the Shelby Upper.

However I saw the Australian Wide Body Shelby Super Snake Build video, I saw them actually applying paint to the bezels and upper grill, (a sort of semi gloss or gloss sheen matte black on entire pieces) I still think the matte colors all over the front looks like cheap as if they are still unpainted.

I did think that maybe I could still do gloss black bezels, the chin piece color matched to stock side skirts

And the Shelby upper outer walls and extended surround and Shelby letters color matched to stock side skirts as the chin piece, but the honey comb surface gloss black so it pops as a two tone piece similar to the Mach 1 that has a semi gloss magnetic grey Grille surround aside from the inner gloss area.

my body shop is a custom color shop so they can do custom multi tone paint on parts.

My car is silver but I did a poor Photo Chop of the GT/CS grill upper and the bezels gloss black.

bumper.jpg

F221278013.jpg

Dark Side

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Will
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang HPP Fastback. 1967 Mustang Fastback
My plan was to get the side bezels color matched to the gloss black of the GT/CS grill

But if it does not fit then I am stuck as a Poser probably having to sport the Shelby Upper.

However I saw the Australian Wide Body Shelby Super Snake Build video, I saw them actually applying paint to the bezels and upper grill, (a sort of semi gloss or gloss sheen matte black on entire pieces) I still think the matte colors all over the front looks like cheap as if they are still unpainted.

I did think that maybe I could still do gloss black bezels, the chin piece color matched to stock side skirts

And the Shelby upper outer walls and extended surround and Shelby letters color matched to stock side skirts as the chin piece, but the honey comb surface gloss black so it pops as a two tone piece similar to the Mach 1 that has a semi gloss magnetic grey Grille surround aside from the inner gloss area.

my body shop is a custom color shop so they can do custom multi tone paint on parts.

My car is silver but I did a poor Photo Chop of the GT/CS grill upper and the bezels gloss black.

bumper.jpg

Any word on the bumper? How did it look out of the box? Any issues with paint/install?

I've been interested in getting this bumper for a while now. Glad there's a chance to.
Sponsored