Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brandon
Vehicle(s)
2019 mustang GT ..2014 Camaro ..72 Chevelle ..67 LeMans..97 4runner..2001 tundra
Lol it's not mine ..I wish ..if I could get hold of that bumper cover and fenders I would ..only the hood is obtainable for now. I'm happy with my current set up
IMG_20200215_173735870.jpg

ChaoticFury09

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nathan
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT Premium (Automatic - Magnetic)
Lol it's not mine ..I wish ..if I could get hold of that bumper cover and fenders I would ..only the hood is obtainable for now. I'm happy with my current set up
IMG_20200215_173735870.jpg
My bad, but I still really like your current setup.

Elvis66

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brandon
Vehicle(s)
2019 mustang GT ..2014 Camaro ..72 Chevelle ..67 LeMans..97 4runner..2001 tundra
My bad, but I still really like your current setup.
Thank you !! I put alot time, thought and money in to it.I'm really happy with this mustang .been a great car car so far!!

Sponsored

Mustangpursuit

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT/CS 2019
Vehicle Showcase
UPDATE: The hood was delivered damaged to the paint shop, a new one will be delivered by Tuesday. I will post some pics when it's all said and done.
We are all waiting, especially to perhaps see it as a non-striped hood.

Mustangpursuit

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT/CS 2019
Vehicle Showcase
Closest I found of a Super Snake with no stripes for sale at some dealership. I think it does not pop much with a dark colored car, Might do alright with a light colored car, the black honeycomb vents will show more.

stripe.JPG

Mustangpursuit

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT/CS 2019
Vehicle Showcase
https://thepartsfarm.com/products/2...-america-super-snake-front-bumper-cover-red-1

I just came across this while looking at other bumper items.

I bet whoever bought it would be stuck and having an extreme hard time finding the inserts, chin spoiler and other plastic trim pieces.

And it is interesting this warehouse got a defective one before it was even installed to a conversion.

I bet they could have connections to really get the full set up?

Another place was selling another one a little more intact with chin spoiler, but still no inserts and lower grill surround missing which is causing it to sag

https://euroamerikana.lt/en/body/bumper-and-components-front/front-bumper-takeoff-shelby

Last edited:

Mustangpursuit

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT/CS 2019
Vehicle Showcase
Where are you guys finding the grill inserts?
No idea... Never saw anyone sell them directly.. all we find are damaged take offs but missing all inserts.

Sponsored

Mustangpursuit

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT/CS 2019
Vehicle Showcase
You can now get the gt-h bumper from the Chinese supplier on alibaba with all inserts and upper grill.

And the gt-h hood is now available on the Shelby store site.

Temovic55

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT500 2014, ROUSH II 2018
Vehicle Showcase
That's true ! I've talked to the Alibaba supplier a while ago and we were so close on making a fair deal but finally I decided to let it go. At that time, I was waiting for my SuperSnake hood to be shipped from Shelby's store. So the Chinese supplier was tempting me but I paid Shelby's already plus I thought to myself I'm gonna have to change the whole look of my car from Roush into Shelby which will cost me a kidney! The Alibaba option contains the : Hood, front bumper ( no lower lip splitter ) and the side skirts. Then I have to get the rims from Shelby's bla bla bla ! Too much for cosmetics! Right now I'm patiently waiting for my hood to cross oceans to get to me!

Mustangpursuit

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT/CS 2019
Vehicle Showcase
That's true ! I've talked to the Alibaba supplier a while ago and we were so close on making a fair deal but finally I decided to let it go. At that time, I was waiting for my SuperSnake hood to be shipped from Shelby's store. So the Chinese supplier was tempting me but I paid Shelby's already plus I thought to myself I'm gonna have to change the whole look of my car from Roush into Shelby which will cost me a kidney! The Alibaba option contains the : Hood, front bumper ( no lower lip splitter ) and the side skirts. Then I have to get the rims from Shelby's bla bla bla ! Too much for cosmetics! Right now I'm patiently waiting for my hood to cross oceans to get to me!
I am tempted to try just the front bumper and skip the Shelby grille and re-use my GT/CS upper?0

I am assuming it can retake any 18+ base Mustang upper grille, since you can buy the Shelby upper grille used with this bumper as a stand alone and apply it to a regular base Mustang bumper.

But would probably have to get my body shop which says they can block off the vents since I dont have any cooling items or brake duct work behind the grille. nd maybe reinforce it if something seems off since I see the center black plastic section sagging on several super snakes or GT-H.

Temovic55

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT500 2014, ROUSH II 2018
Vehicle Showcase
I am tempted to try just the front bumper and skip the Shelby grille and re-use my GT/CS upper?0
They told ( Alibaba supplier ) me you have to buy the whole bumper then you can ditch it.
I am assuming it can retake any 18+ base Mustang upper grille, since you can buy the Shelby upper grille used with this bumper as a stand alone and apply it to a regular base Mustang bumper.

But would probably have to get my body shop which says they can block off the vents since I dont have any cooling items or brake duct work behind the grille. nd maybe reinforce it if something seems off since I see the center black plastic section sagging on several super snakes or GT-H.
I'm sure your body shop will work it out! Note those side vents on the grille were opened ( the honeycomb shape ) but on the 2021 up they blocked it completely! So you're ok if you did that.
The air will work it's way out to the CAI system if the snorkel is free of access then no worries.
Sponsored