Fowlhunter417

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adam
Vehicle(s)
2019 mustang gt
Hey all,

I have a 2019 base GT that is currently Whipple charged stage 2, with a cat back exhaust. Before I go with anymore performance upgrades I'd like to upgrade the suspension. What does everyone recommend for a great suspension setup? Car is a street car more then anything, would be drag tracked occasionally. TIA
Sponsored

Schwerin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang
The easy answer is to give BMR or Steeda a call and tell them what you want, your budget and get their opinions.

A good place to start though are some springs, swaybars, IRS braces and a K-Member brace.

BlownGP

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steven
Vehicle(s)
Pontiac, Ford, Dodge
anymore performance upgrades... hahaha.. No much else to do..

Should have done suspension first, but anyways. Get a IRS brace and/or cradle lock out kit, toe-links, camber arms..
That should fix any wheel hop, but if you have traction issues which I assume you are. Need a drag pack

OP
OP

Fowlhunter417

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adam
Vehicle(s)
2019 mustang gt
anymore performance upgrades... hahaha.. No much else to do..

Should have done suspension first, but anyways. Get a IRS brace and/or cradle lock out kit, toe-links, camber arms..
That should fix any wheel hop, but if you have traction issues which I assume you are. Need a drag pack
Actually yeah there's a few more performance upgrades coming.....but wanted to get the suspension beefed up before I continue. In the end I'll be around 750-775 whp.

BlownGP

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steven
Vehicle(s)
Pontiac, Ford, Dodge
Actually yeah there's a few more performance upgrades coming.....but wanted to get the suspension beefed up before I continue. In the end I'll be around 750-775 whp.
Cool..

Yeah, thats about what I want too.. 700ish is enough for the streetzzzz..lol

Sponsored