Sponsored

2019 Bang & Olufsen retrofit for 2015-2018 S550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Aiden
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
My car is a base but it's so far from stock it's not funny. For 9 speaker to B&O swap we can make a custom harness. I made one for our test bench but sold it to someone on FB

Awesome. How much would the harness run? I can’t find the B&O amp anywhere either.
Sponsored

Rash

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Magnetic/Showstopper Red, 401A, Active Exhaust
Antone have any B&O pillar tweeters they want to part with? Can't fond them on ford parts website.

Keyser_Soze

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Justin
Vehicle(s)
19 GT350 in VB, '13 F150
What we do is add a harness to the grey connector with Signal +|-, shield (very important) and amplifier enable. That signal runs to the rear and from there I can do either a factory style install or utilize an aftermarket sub/amp.
We then modify the config data in the ACM and kill the ANC/ESE and factory EQ. It’s not possible to change the EQ profile in the stock DSP though. But it works bette than the little stock amp/8” for most musical genres.
Certain aftermarket amplifiers don’t play nice with the 12 speaker DSP though because of the order in which everything is turned on. I’ve had success with JL HD, VX and XD as well as Hybrid Audio amplifiers.
Responding to an old thread here, but for some reason I'm unable to PM you.

I recently bought a '19 GT350 with the B&O system. I'll probably listen to it for awhile and get tired of it, and have some familiarity with car audio. My '13 F150 runs from stock head unit through a wiring harness to an AudioControl LC7i, then out to a traditional 4-channel and monoblock amplifier for speakers and a subwoofer.

What's the highest payoff, lowest effort improvement to the B&O system in your mind, other than polyfilling the subwoofer? I've heard that the amplifier maintains a digital connection and that no channels get full sound on the output. I've also heard that messing with any speaker (increasing or decreasing sensitivity) can whack the ANC in the car. Thoughts?

Thanks.
Sponsored