Sponsored

2018 Royal Crimson F1A94 Procharged, TH400 Drag Project

cnycomp

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Mustang GT
Yeah you can hear on the video that one of people there comes up to me and tells me he's fast and gets out of the hole quick. That's right before I mention I still have 30 psi in tire pressure in the drag tires :cwl: We both spun. It was a blast either way.
Ya, Ive been driving around with 20lbs in mine just to get some traction!
Sponsored

OP
OP
turnswrench

turnswrench

turnswrench
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bowman
Vehicle(s)
F-150, WK SRT
We had snow today, do you have much time left with it this season or will you swap wheels and tires and keep it going?

OP
OP
turnswrench

turnswrench

turnswrench
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bowman
Vehicle(s)
F-150, WK SRT
Called to schedule dyno time and was told the pricing they advertise is 8 years old on their website. That's a bit of a turn off so I declined.

OP
OP
turnswrench

turnswrench

turnswrench
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bowman
Vehicle(s)
F-150, WK SRT
I'm wondering... about my Procharger setup

If I wanted to stay HO but add the stage 2 intercooler, what would that cost?

If I wanted the stage 2 intercooler and to convert the kit to stage 2 with 8 rib, what would that cost?

If I wanted the stage 2 intercooler and to convert the kit to stage 2 with 8 rib and a D1x, what would that cost?

Anyone done this or have perspective? Not saying I'll do any of it, but it's good to be educated.

Sponsored

Chris Barnes

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT500
For sure I'd have to say you would be better off selling your HO kit and purchasing a Stage II kit with the head unit you want. I thought you already upgraded to the Stage 2 intercooler?

OP
OP
turnswrench

turnswrench

turnswrench
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bowman
Vehicle(s)
F-150, WK SRT
For sure I'd have to say you would be better off selling your HO kit and purchasing a Stage II kit with the head unit you want. I thought you already upgraded to the Stage 2 intercooler?
I figure this may be the case. I am still 100% on the HO kit. Haven't really taken advantage of it yet either which is why I'm only curious about costs at this point.

My p1x head unit would be easy to sell for someone looking to upgrade from P1SC. But if the brackets and tensioner aren't too much to move to 8 rib, I'd consider it.

OP
OP
turnswrench

turnswrench

turnswrench
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bowman
Vehicle(s)
F-150, WK SRT
Sent a PM to my "dealer" for input and quotes :cwl:

OP
OP
turnswrench

turnswrench

turnswrench
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bowman
Vehicle(s)
F-150, WK SRT
I think I will put up my kit for sale. My car only has 1700 miles on it, this kit has 700 or less miles on it. One oil change after break in period.

It is a complete 2018/2019 Mustang GT Procharger HO tuner kit with P1x head unit upgrade. Comes with a 3.70 and 4.38 pulley. You don't even need injectors, the stock 2018 fuel system can support it. Buy an ngauge (or equivalent) and get a tune to run it. I have all paperwork, instructions, decals, and even the license plate trim ring to go with.

Who is interested?

Last edited:

mmacoyote

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2018 s550
why are you selling it?

I think I will put up my kit for sale. My car only has 1700 miles on it, this kit has 700 or less miles on it. One oil change after break in period.

It is a complete 2018/2019 Mustang GT Procharger HO tuner kit with P1x head unit upgrade. Comes with a 3.70 and 4.38 pulley. You don't even need injectors, the stock 2018 fuel system can support it. Buy an ngauge (or equivalent) and get a tune to run it. I have all paperwork, instructions, decals, and even the license plate trim ring to go with.

Who is interested?

Sponsored
OP
OP
turnswrench

turnswrench

turnswrench
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bowman
Vehicle(s)
F-150, WK SRT

mmacoyote

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2018 s550
Go bigger with stage 2. Need to keep up with the Michael Mac's of the world :wink:
it all looks perfect on the internet lmao! my car is not fast 10.0 and not going 9s yet is killing me, mentally and financially lol. I am sticking it out but it's time for a pulley change.

mmacoyote

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2018 s550
Go bigger with stage 2. Need to keep up with the Michael Mac's of the world :wink:
can you just upgrade head unit why do you need to sell whole kit?

OP
OP
turnswrench

turnswrench

turnswrench
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bowman
Vehicle(s)
F-150, WK SRT
can you just upgrade head unit why do you need to sell whole kit?
Since I want to switch to 8 rib and dedicated drive, it would cost more to upgrade the kit vs sell and re-buy. It's a $4k upgrade.

Your car is fast! You are a chin hair away from 9s. Could be a simple tire pressure or weather related change to get you there.

mmacoyote

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2018 s550
Since I want to switch to 8 rib and dedicated drive, it would cost more to upgrade the kit vs sell and re-buy. It's a $4k upgrade.

Your car is fast! You are a chin hair away from 9s. Could be a simple tire pressure or weather related change to get you there.
just go twins! or go vortech lol
Sponsored