texansin83

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adam
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Premium Kona Blue
Vehicle Showcase
Has anyone upgraded the non PP belly pan to the Performance Pack one? If so do you need to buy all the hardware or can you use the same hardware that is used with the Non PP one.
Sponsored

KewlWinter

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang EcoBoost Premium+ Ruby Red
Vehicle Showcase
Has anyone upgraded the non PP belly pan to the Performance Pack one? If so do you need to buy all the hardware or can you use the same hardware that is used with the Non PP one.
I upgraded to the PP belly pan due to upgrading my chin spoiler. You can reuse your hardware, but you will need some extra screws and push-pins.

OP
OP

texansin83

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adam
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Premium Kona Blue
Vehicle Showcase
I upgraded to the PP belly pan due to upgrading my chin spoiler. You can reuse your hardware, but you will need some extra screws and push-pins.
Where did you get your PP belly pan? Any tricks when installing it? I am looking at doing the same thing to upgrade my chin spoiler as well.

KewlWinter

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Where did you get your PP belly pan? Any tricks when installing it? I am looking at doing the same thing to upgrade my chin spoiler as well.
Tasco Ford parts online. The PP version installs the same way as the non-PP pan, just a few more fasteners is all. I also cut my fender liiners where the brake cooling channels in the pan mated up for the airflow. Just use a razor knife and a steady hand.

Ethanwalz11

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ethan
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ecoboost Premium Fastback
Tasco Ford parts online. The PP version installs the same way as the non-PP pan, just a few more fasteners is all. I also cut my fender liiners where the brake cooling channels in the pan mated up for the airflow. Just use a razor knife and a steady hand.
hey, looking at doing this as well. do i need to cut the liners or is not 100% necessary? thanks

KewlWinter

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
hey, looking at doing this as well. do i need to cut the liners or is not 100% necessary? thanks
Not required unless you want to uncover the inset airway for the PP scoop on the control arm that diverts air to the brakes.
Sponsored