Sponsored

California Special Chin Spoiler with Performance Pack Belly Pan?

2015Etrac

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black 2016 Mustang GT Premium 401a
Last year I installed a California Special Chin Spoiler, now I have Brembo brakes and want to take advantage of the brake cooling items on the Performance Pack cars. Does anyone know if the California Special spoiler will work with the Performance Pack belly pan? I'd rather not have to spend $400 again on another spoiler. I'm hoping I can just install the belly pan with the vents, control arm deflectors, and keep the California Special spoiler.
Sponsored

OP
OP
2015Etrac

2015Etrac

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Also, because I have the 20" wheel package I do have the Performance Pack K brace on the undercarriage, if that makes a difference.

Chef jpd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT PP1 6M, Grab ass lime. Ex: 2016 EB PPP CO
Vehicle Showcase
The CS belly pan is the same as the non PP GT.
the PP GT pan is a bit different, shorter to the splitter.
I'd you dig back, a few members in the UK used trimmed plastic storage tub lids to fill the gap.

OP
OP
2015Etrac

2015Etrac

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
The CS belly pan is the same as the non PP GT.
the PP GT pan is a bit different, shorter to the splitter.
I'd you dig back, a few members in the UK used trimmed plastic storage tub lids to fill the gap.
Thank's. I figure the PP belly pan is like $140, so it's worth a try. Either way I know I will have to trim the inner fender liners if I want to actually get air to the brakes since the PP cars have a different liner that is more open to the control arm area. As long as the CS splitter doesn't block the air deflectors built into the PP belly pan, I assume it can be modified to work.
Sponsored