Sponsored

2018 Mustang Orders Placed Thread (Vote/Share Here)

Which 2018 Mustang did you order?

• Total voters

sbrenskell

Waiting for OF
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stacie
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang Gt Premium FB Orange fury
Vehicle Showcase
How long does a car typically stay "In Production" from start to finish? Mine finally left order processing today so I'm curious to know how long before its fully built.
Mine ticked off "Order processing" on Dec. 13th. And it finished production on the 20th. If you look at your window sticker the top number is the blend date. Delete the first number then its for example 20171220. :). And the blend date is the date it'll finish production :)
Sponsored

BigBoss5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT PP Premium
Mine ticked off "Order processing" on Dec. 13th. And it finished production on the 20th. If you look at your window sticker the top number is the blend date. Delete the first number then its for example 20171220. :). And the blend date is the date it'll finish production :)
Oh I see thank you. Unfortunately there is no window sticker uploaded as of yet, when I click the button i get a message (Please check back later. The window sticker has not yet been released for this vehicle.) I guess I'll check back every day until it uploads haha.

sbrenskell

Waiting for OF
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stacie
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang Gt Premium FB Orange fury
Vehicle Showcase
Oh I see thank you. Unfortunately there is no window sticker uploaded as of yet, when I click the button i get a message (Please check back later. The window sticker has not yet been released for this vehicle.) I guess I'll check back every day until it uploads haha.
sign up for the Cotus Checker. It'll send you an email everytime the status gets changed. I love it! There's a thread on it.

BigBoss5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT PP Premium
sign up for the Cotus Checker. It'll send you an email everytime the status gets changed. I love it! There's a thread on it.
I have it already, but i still check cotus in hopes of changes lol.

Just got an email from cotus checker that my window sticker is available :). Blend date is Jan 16th, method of transport is CONVOY.

DukeGaGa

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Premium PP
Finally got my car yesterday, I didn't take any pictures yet since it's all dirty, going to wash it today at home and see if I have time to apply the ceramic coating.

Anyways, the car drives really well, The only thing I don't quite like is the clutch pedal feel, the engaging point is kind of vague so I just bought the steeda spring kit to fix it. The shifter feel is pretty good, a bit heavier than my Miata but I like it just the same. And about the digital dash, I just love it, you're really missing quite a lot if you're not getting it. The only thing I wish it has is the to add the current gear in the dash, can't find it in any of the settings so if you know how to make it appear please let me know, but this is not that big of a deal but I had that for the past few years so it feels kind of weird not having that on the dash. One more thing, the lights of the buttons can't be changed with the interior lighting (footwell, door handle etc.), so it's a little missmatched if you decide to change the light color.

Sponsored

disneyfun1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Art
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT Prem Calif Special, 2021 Mustang Mach-E
Finally got my car yesterday, I didn't take any pictures yet since it's all dirty, going to wash it today at home and see if I have time to apply the ceramic coating.

Anyways, the car drives really well, The only thing I don't quite like is the clutch pedal feel, the engaging point is kind of vague so I just bought the steeda spring kit to fix it. The shifter feel is pretty good, a bit heavier than my Miata but I like it just the same. And about the digital dash, I just love it, you're really missing quite a lot if you're not getting it. The only thing I wish it has is the to add the current gear in the dash, can't find it in any of the settings so if you know how to make it appear please let me know, but this is not that big of a deal but I had that for the past few years so it feels kind of weird not having that on the dash. One more thing, the lights of the buttons can't be changed with the interior lighting (footwell, door handle etc.), so it's a little missmatched if you decide to change the light color.
strange you cant see current gear with a manual. in the 10 speed auto i have it shows the gear all the time in the tach area. there was no setting thought, just does it by itself.

lightningBlue

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
prospective buyer
Nothing in COTUS for me yet. Ordered on 12/20. Still no matching vehicle found, check with dealer message.

DukeGaGa

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
strange you cant see current gear with a manual. in the 10 speed auto i have it shows the gear all the time in the tach area. there was no setting thought, just does it by itself.
yeah, it does feel strange, I mean most cars these days will display the gear, so not quite sure why the 2018 manual doesn't have that. Is there any pictures of the dash of a 2017 manual? If that has it the 2018 should also have one.

mdelongpre

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Something Fast

Which steeda spring did you get, do you have a link?

Sponsored

DukeGaGa

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

tj@steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Timothy
Vehicle(s)
2019 Steeda Mustang - White Carbon Edition
Vehicle Showcase
New set of shoes! We also sell the springs direct :)

[ame]

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang Ecoboost Premium Fastback
Just now got a COTUS Update.
My Delivery date got preponed from 1/13 to 1/11.
Can't wait anymore.

disneyfun1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Art
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT Prem Calif Special, 2021 Mustang Mach-E
Yesterday i got my 18 Orange Fury Striped and wrapped the roof black.

IMG_6924 copy.JPG

IMG_6925 copy.JPG

IMG_6927 copy.JPG