Sponsored

2018 Mustang Orders Placed Thread (Vote/Share Here)

Which 2018 Mustang did you order?

• Total voters

disneyfun1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Art
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT Prem Calif Special, 2021 Mustang Mach-E
My 18 also came with the tag that says save for customer records and a code on it, i believe thats in case you lose the keys or need duplicates.
Sponsored

DELZZZ

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 GT
Started 2018 off right ordering a GT to replace my 2017 V6.

mdelongpre

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Something Fast
i now have both of my orders (one from 8-30 and one from 10-13) scheduled to arrive on jan 5th. Kind of amazing how one caught up with the other having a two month head start.

now time to start playing one dealer off the other for the best price

sbrenskell

Waiting for OF
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stacie
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang Gt Premium FB Orange fury
Vehicle Showcase
12 more days till I get my car. Hopefully, the dealer will call me early and say the car came in!:D I'm waiting to call Geico to change the date to start my insurance until I actually have a good date!

Sponsored

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Premium
When I ordered my van, there was an option to get 4 extra keys for about $100.00. Is there an option in Ford's ordering process for this?

bootlegger

Enginerd
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
James
Vehicle(s)
Ex 2008 Mustang GT Owner
When I ordered my van, there was an option to get 4 extra keys for about $100.00. Is there an option in Ford's ordering process for this?
It wasn't an option when I ordered. Also, these keys are over $200 a piece to replace.

LowcountryMustang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Premium
Ordered 8/3 and EDD was 1/9/2018. Just got moved to 1/19/2018. Terrible customer service. Now they are trying to not honor certain incentives because they expire before vehicle is delivered. Might be cancelling my order. Bootlegger ordered in the same city just a different dealer and he has had his delivered since 12/10.

In the last/next two weeks:

-.25% rate increase from the fed
-Registration fees have increased for Sc
-Incentives will expire

why not

never fast enough
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steven
Vehicle(s)
2018 gt fastback (ordered 7/28/17)
Ordered 8/3 and EDD was 1/9/2018. Just got moved to 1/19/2018. Terrible customer service. Now they are trying to not honor certain incentives because they expire before vehicle is delivered. Might be cancelling my order. Bootlegger ordered in the same city just a different dealer and he has had his delivered since 12/10.

In the last/next two weeks:

-.25% rate increase from the fed
-Registration fees have increased for Sc
-Incentives will expire
I think Ford will come out with another incentive to replace the one that expires. As for the other pricing issues, Welcome to the "Ford buyers club" I Ordered in July and I "hope" to have my car by the end of January! The dealer lots are full of 2018 cars (including GT350) and nothing is moving....The sure sale cars like yours and mine are stuck in transport somewhere! They don't care about us as they think they have us....If I could find another car that I felt was as good, I would cancel as well. For now, I sit and wait!:rant:

DukeGaGa

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Premium PP
I might start a new club called "waiting for the snow/ice to melt club so I can drive my car back from the dealership". Currently waiting for a carrier to pickup my car from the dealer and ship it to my house.

Sponsored

moto111

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang gt
I might start a new club called "waiting for the snow/ice to melt club so I can drive my car back from the dealership". Currently waiting for a carrier to pickup my car from the dealer and ship it to my house.

Snow tires and drive ? Lol

DukeGaGa

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Premium PP
Snow tires and drive ? Lol
Option 1. I'm hulling my set of wheels with snow tires on them 170 miles in my friend's suv, and have him drive all the way up there cause he needs his suv back.

Option 2. I can pay about $200+ and get a Uber/taxi to carry my wheels and drive back.

Option 3. Have a carrier ship my car back and pay $200+.

I think I'll go with option 3.

LowcountryMustang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Premium
I think Ford will come out with another incentive to replace the one that expires. As for the other pricing issues, Welcome to the "Ford buyers club" I Ordered in July and I "hope" to have my car by the end of January! The dealer lots are full of 2018 cars (including GT350) and nothing is moving....The sure sale cars like yours and mine are stuck in transport somewhere! They don't care about us as they think they have us....If I could find another car that I felt was as good, I would cancel as well. For now, I sit and wait!:rant:
Yea but I had $1500 worth of Xplan incentives expire and a $750 private cash that they are giving me the indications they wont accept now. Going to have to strong arm them to match or honor the difference when added to the 1/3/2018 incentives

sbrenskell

Waiting for OF
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stacie
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang Gt Premium FB Orange fury
Vehicle Showcase
My car got released to csx the dealer said it was released the 30th or 31st. So gotta wait till the 15th. It's getting there!!!

BigBoss5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT PP Premium
I went ahead and emailed my sales manager asking about the production date and he stated that there is no production date yet.
20 weeks since I ordered........and cotus still says in order processing. I cant stand waiting any longer for an update lol.
Sponsored