Sponsored

2018 Mustang Orders Placed Thread (Vote/Share Here)

Which 2018 Mustang did you order?

• Total voters

mdelongpre

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Something Fast
My current order has sat here in "awaiting shipment" for a while now. No movement. I'm wondering what's going to happen once it hits the EDD.

et70o8.jpg
Sponsored

Cyrus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang Convertible
Well, my EDD just jumped from 11/29 to 12/9, between a check mid morning and a check just now. Dealer had just confirmed the COTUS date, yesterday. Will be checking in the morning as I do not understand how they can just add 10 days to a transit time. Ford has really messed up this rollout!!!

mdelongpre

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Something Fast
we're in the same boat sort of, doesn't seem like it would be that hard to stick to dates and keep cotus accurate

sbrenskell

Waiting for OF
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stacie
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang Gt Premium FB Orange fury
Vehicle Showcase
Well, my EDD just jumped from 11/29 to 12/9, between a check mid morning and a check just now. Dealer had just confirmed the COTUS date, yesterday. Will be checking in the morning as I do not understand how they can just add 10 days to a transit time. Ford has really messed up this rollout!!!
At least you still have an EDD mine was deleted and hasn't returned. NEVER AGAIN!! It'll be 5 months since I ordered! It's supposed to be built the week of the 18th. Let's see if that happens.

Cyrus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang Convertible
I'm getting a little fed up with Ford and now the dealer. The dealer should have known yesterday that delivery was slipping. They can run a report that tells them exactly where it is and how long it's been sitting there. Had I not questioned it sitting at the plant3 weeks ago (after sitting 3 weeks), it would probably still be at the plant. Who knows, maybe it is and all they did was move it to a rail car loading lot so they could call it 'In Transit'. Time to start searching dealer inventories again!!!

Sponsored

mdelongpre

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Something Fast
I'm getting a little fed up with Ford and now the dealer. The dealer should have known yesterday that delivery was slipping. They can run a report that tells them exactly where it is and how long it's been sitting there. Had I not questioned it sitting at the plant3 weeks ago (after sitting 3 weeks), it would probably still be at the plant. Who knows, maybe it is and all they did was move it to a rail car loading lot so they could call it 'In Transit'. Time to start searching dealer inventories again!!!
Yep, that's what I did, found the exact same trim/model as the first one I ordered. First order hasn't even gone into production, and is scheduled for delivery mid-January. This current order is now starting to just 'sit' as well, pretty annoying. I just can't win.

sbrenskell

Waiting for OF
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stacie
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Yep, that's what I did, found the exact same trim/model as the first one I ordered. First order hasn't even gone into production, and is scheduled for delivery mid-January. This current order is now starting to just 'sit' as well, pretty annoying. I just can't win.
My exact car got delivered to Koons Ford. But I said I'd wait for this car! UGH! It's killing me to wait I just want my car!!

Cyrus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang Convertible
They are giving me just enough encouragement to keep waiting on my specific build. But, I'm losing patience, something similar may become acceptable.

Cyrus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang Convertible
My exact car got delivered to Koons Ford. But I said I'd wait for this car! UGH! It's killing me to wait I just want my car!!
If mine was at Koons (in Baltimore), I'd pick it up tomorrow on my way back to NC from WV.

sbrenskell

Waiting for OF
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stacie
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
If mine was at Koons (in Baltimore), I'd pick it up tomorrow on my way back to NC from WV.
Sadly, My dad won't go with me and I don't feel comfortable with driving up there by myself. But their website says it's still in transport but Cotus says it was delivered. I've heard Cotus is ahead of the car. Fingers crossed mine will be built the week of the 18th :D

Sponsored

DukeGaGa

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Premium PP
Monday is coming, think we should see some movements on the cars that was originally scheduled for Dec 18, fingers crossed.

DukeGaGa

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Just found something quite funny, and maybe one more reason why we shouldn't take cotus too seriously. 1FATP8FF6J5116901 is one of the cars going to the dealership I place my order, EDD is 12/05, still awaiting shipment, while 1FATP8FF9J5113488 is also a car going to the same dealership, EDD is 12/07 and it's already in transit...

sbrenskell

Waiting for OF
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stacie
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Monday is coming, think we should see some movements on the cars that was originally scheduled for Dec 18, fingers crossed.
Hope so! Does your car show an EDD? Mine got deleted. I'm hoping it'll still be built the week of the 18th...

DukeGaGa

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hope so! Does your car show an EDD? Mine got deleted. I'm hoping it'll still be built the week of the 18th...
Nope, I haven't received any emails from my script yet, so no change to my order on COTUS.

sbrenskell

Waiting for OF
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stacie
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Nope, I haven't received any emails from my script yet, so no change to my order on COTUS.
No movement for my order today. :(
Sponsored