Sponsored

2018 Mustang Orders Placed Thread (Vote/Share Here)

Which 2018 Mustang did you order?

• Total voters

Cyrus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang Convertible
This thread http://www.mustang6g.com/forums/showthread.php?t=16942 includes how to track the rail car.

I see the Norfolk-Southern tracking number isn't in the thread.

Try here http://www.nscorp.com/content/nscorp/en/shipping-tools.html
CSX and UP had no info on the railcar so NS must be where it is. I can't seem to get NS link to give me what I need. Maybe someone else can help. ETTX908055 is the railcar unless I copied it incorrectly, I did not ask for my own piece of paper. Such secrecy on the part of the dealer, crazy.

DickR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ruby Red GTPP MagneRide 301A 10A and 1997 GT
CSX and UP had no info on the railcar so NS must be where it is. I can't seem to get NS link to give me what I need. Maybe someone else can help. ETTX908055 is the railcar unless I copied it incorrectly, I did not ask for my own piece of paper. Such secrecy on the part of the dealer, crazy.
Try calling the main customer service number. It has been 3 years since I did it but I think it was a combination of automated and real person.

FYI I get to do this again since my 2018 is scheduled for the week of 12/18.

Quarter Horse

Deathstroke
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Larry
Vehicle(s)
2018 Orange Fury Mustang GT Premium
Thanks again guys. Called dealer and asked them to check the visibility/history report. After a bit of back and forth my car magically appeared on a truck and is due tomorrow evening. Now with the way things have gone I’m sure it’ll snow tomorrow. Fingers crossed.

Cyrus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang Convertible
Thanks again guys. Called dealer and asked them to check the visibility/history report. After a bit of back and forth my car magically appeared on a truck and is due tomorrow evening. Now with the way things have gone I’m sure it’ll snow tomorrow. Fingers crossed.
Fingers crossed for you!!!

Sponsored

bootlegger

Enginerd
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
James
Vehicle(s)
Ex 2008 Mustang GT Owner
I am envious.

Quarter Horse

Deathstroke
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Larry
Vehicle(s)
2018 Orange Fury Mustang GT Premium
Car was just delivered. Wrapping up things at the office then off to pick it up. Will update how things go once everything is finalized. Thanks again to the M6g community for all the assistance.

DukeGaGa

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Premium PP
Car was just delivered. Wrapping up things at the office then off to pick it up. Will update how things go once everything is finalized. Thanks again to the M6g community for all the assistance.
Congrats! Enjoy your new ride.

sbrenskell

Waiting for OF
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stacie
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang Gt Premium FB Orange fury
Vehicle Showcase
Can't wait to see pictures of the new ride! Can't wait to get mine! Less than two months (hopefully).

fury88

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 GT Premium Convertible - Legend Lime
Sweetness! Can't wait to see photos. Happy Holidays! LOL :cheers:

Sponsored

bootlegger

Enginerd
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
James
Vehicle(s)
Ex 2008 Mustang GT Owner
Sweeeet! Congrats.

Today is my blend date per the window sticker. It would be nice to see it in transit sometime next week, but I won't hold my breath. COTUS shows no change and wwwqa.cotus says the VIN cannot be found.

sbrenskell

Waiting for OF
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stacie
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Did you get it...

sbrenskell

Waiting for OF
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stacie
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
I did. Finishing up at the tint shop. Will have some pics and thoughts this evening.
I have yet to see one on the roads yet. I live in Western NC.