Sponsored

2018 Mustang GT Revealed (Video)!!

ewitz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 EB PP SB
Lets hope that they were paying more attention to weight savings. I could overlook a lot if it went on a significant diet.
Sponsored

cosmo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Mustang GT

Jeff's FRC

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT
This is the same reaction when the 2015 was shown.

OMG...what did Ford do. The car is ugly as hell....etc.
Not me. I drooled over the S550 as soon as it was released and put my previous Mustang up for sale immediately.

Judging by my local Mustang clubs response, it seemed like mostly New Edge owners hated the S550. I kind of lol'd at them because I can't stand the New Edge cars and thought they were a blemish in Mustang design.

I'm really digging this new cars gtr inspired spoiler and the quad exhaust setup. Like everyone else here, that front clip is a huge step down from the current car and I don't see it growing on me.

Fuse

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang V6
I like and dislike the new look. I like the way the overall look of the 2018 except for the the fog light area. Does the video have a yellow-ish tint cause that looks yellow instead of orange? If that is the case Competitor Orange is superior to Orange Fury (which looks like orange juice). The color filter makes it look like the old commercials from the 90s you see on youtube.

V6 models have that lower grill.

Sponsored

Bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Bullitt
Well, I have to say I'm also not into the new front end. I do like the new tail lights and hood. The front end just doesn't look Mustang enough to me, looks so much less aggressive now. Like a bad mash up of a new Hyundai Elantra and a Jaguar XE with those headlights. I will say it looks slightly better in black in that photoshop. And I'll also admit I didn't like the 2015s when they first came out, but this, I don't know. Right now I'm really happy I didn't wait for a 2018 and pulled the trigger on a leftover 2016 last year. Now Ford, make a 2018 Bullitt and maybe I'll change my mind.
164rqFRP.jpg

attachment.jpg

brb08

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
DIB 2015 Mustang GT Premium
:/ Yikes. I am not a fan from what I see. I think I will keep my 15 for now unless something drastic happens to that front end.

50THPONY

Mustang Driver
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Eric
Vehicle(s)
1988, 2004, 2015 Mustang GT's
Newly enacted Federal regulations forced Ford to lower and increase the hood slope so people would have a better chance of surviving Cars & Coffee, and other car meets.

Sponsored

MustangSC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
It is ok, I guess. The first thing I thought is "why is that mustang so sad?"

Spartan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer Sport
I like and dislike the new look. I like the way the overall look of the 2018 except for the the fog light area. Does the video have a yellow-ish tint cause that looks yellow instead of orange? If that is the case Competitor Orange is superior to Orange Fury (which looks like orange juice). The color filter makes it look like the old commercials from the 90s you see on youtube.

V6 models have that lower grill.
Yes it's got a lot of lens flares/light leaks from the morning light so the video is definitely yellow tinged. Not sure why they didn't do better CC on it.

Khyber

it's a hard parked life
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Landon
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP CO