Sponsored

2018 Mustang GT PP2 Ordered!

Calidriver

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
On Order: 2018 GT Ox White PP2 Active Exhaust 401a
Hi everyone, new to the forum and never owned a Mustang. Test drove a 2018 GT PP1 late last year and fell in love but wanted a PP2 so put in a custom order on Jan 31st. Tracking on COTUS my build date now showing April 23rd and EDD is May 16th. I ordered a Oxford White, Active Exhaust, 401A. Can't wait.

I've owned a couple of BMW's in recent years but found the V8, naturally aspired engine/non turbo, in a manual transmission and pure fun of this most recent Mustang more compelling than any BMW or European option I could find.

I'm planning to paint the roof black, replace the SC2 with a more road friendly tire (based on Infidex recommendation) and add a custom sound system. Will keep an eye out on other Mods based on what I see on the forum but I'm fairly new to the Mod world so will probably keep my car pretty stock especially as the PP2 comes with a lot of what I want already.

I look forward to posting some pics once I get the car.
Sponsored

OP
OP

Calidriver

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
On Order: 2018 GT Ox White PP2 Active Exhaust 401a
Great, can't wait to see the pictures.

Infidex

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Richard
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT w/ Tremor Package (PP2)
I'll be getting my Oxford White GTPP2 hopefully by next next Sunday at the latest. I'll post as many pics as possible when she comes in.
Ready for you and some others to get your PP2, novelty of having the only PP2 is wearing off over here, ready to have some company.

Spixelz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Premium
Vehicle Showcase
19 days for me!

azelmo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 GT PP2 RC, 18 BMW 430i, 2022 C8 Z51 (on order)
38 days left for me! Ordered mine 12/14, been waiting a long time...

Sponsored

Scolo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
18 GT PP2, Oxford white, 401a, active exhaust
I also ordered a OW GTPP2 401a, active exhaust, midnight blue stitching on 12/16.
Car was built 3/16, just waiting for Ford to ship it. Cotus shows 11 days, I called the dealer today and the earliest they say would be this weekend. Fingers crossed. I also wanted a black roof, but was not able to get that as an option with the PP2 package, so I’m just going to have the roof wrapped black instead.

azelmo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 GT PP2 RC, 18 BMW 430i, 2022 C8 Z51 (on order)
I also ordered a OW GTPP2 401a, active exhaust, midnight blue stitching on 12/16.
Car was built 3/16, just waiting for Ford to ship it. Cotus shows 11 days, I called the dealer today and the earliest they say would be this weekend. Fingers crossed. I also wanted a black roof, but was not able to get that as an option with the PP2 package, so I’m just going to have the roof wrapped black instead.
Wonder what determines the time frame on builds... Seems I ordered mine before a lot of people, yet theirs are arriving sooner. :shrug:
Sponsored