2018 gauge cluster retrofit

db252

Equinsu Ocha
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 GT Premium/PP/Nav
...LB
Part Description: 6 Speed Manual Transmission-MT82, Full TFT/LCD Instrument Cluster, With MPH/KMH Speedometer

...MB
Part Description: 6 Speed Manual Transmission-MT82, Full TFT/LCD Instrument Cluster, With KPH/MPH Speedometer
Oh damn, my bad and well done if that’s it. Is that how the auto breaks down as well for the auto guys?

Were you able to break down the SCCM Module part numbers as well? Also what source are you using for the breakdown of description.

Thanks for finding that.
Sponsored

p6cl

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ray
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Mustang GT Convertible
Vehicle Showcase
Oh damn, my bad and well done if that’s it. Is that how the auto breaks down as well for the auto guys?

Were you able to break down the SCCM Module part numbers as well? Also what source are you using for the breakdown of description.

Thanks for finding that.
JR3Z-3F791-HA FOR HEATED STEERING WHEEL. WILL WORK FOR ALL CARS. YOU DO NOT NEED HEATED WHEEL FOR THIS TO OPERATE PROPERLY and if you wanna add it in the future it's there

db252

Equinsu Ocha
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 GT Premium/PP/Nav
JR3Z-3F791-HA FOR HEATED STEERING WHEEL. WILL WORK FOR ALL CARS. YOU DO NOT NEED HEATED WHEEL FOR THIS TO OPERATE PROPERLY and if you wanna add it in the future it's there
Well we have to go all the way, right? So will the MA version of the wheel you ordered work for you still as well?

It looks like the SCCM is the only elusive part breakdown.

Scouring the post now looking for the button part numbers. Wanna order it all in one shot.

papinist

The Italian Pony
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stefano
Vehicle(s)
Mustang EcoBoost MT Race Red EURO - NO MORE
What do you think about languages available in the lcd cluster? Obviously you have the usual english\spanish\french options, but for us in europe we actually have different language range depending on euro zone.
Could they be available changing something in asbuilt data?

Last edited:

p6cl

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ray
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Well we have to go all the way, right? So will the MA version of the wheel you ordered work for you still as well?

It looks like the SCCM is the only elusive part breakdown.

Scouring the post now looking for the button part numbers. Wanna order it all in one shot.
Still waiting on the steering wheel. I am hoping that is the heated one tasca parts did not know and yes you do need the SCCM module in order to get the buttons to work, the wiring in the steering wheels are all the same from the 15 through 18 Mustangs. Obviously the heated steering wheel would probably have an extra wire or 2 to heat the wheel.

Sponsored

db252

Equinsu Ocha
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 GT Premium/PP/Nav
Still waiting on the steering wheel. I am hoping that is the heated one tasca parts did not know and yes you do need the SCCM module in order to get the buttons to work, the wiring in the steering wheels are all the same from the 15 through 18 Mustangs. Obviously the heated steering wheel would probably have an extra wire or 2 to heat the wheel.
Well I hope that steering wheel is it so you finally have everything working.

I’ll call Tasca tomorrow or Wednesday to see if I can narrow down the right Housing Assembly Steering Column w/SCCM part number for the manual.

I already have the Roush quad tip exhaust on my car so I’m hoping, and it looks identical exhaust wise from pics I’ve seen, that I can also add the control module for the exhaust. That will happen after I get all this other stuff ordered and working.

Last edited:

BrandonB

Tinted Window Licker
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 GT Oxford 301A
Vehicle Showcase
Dirtyblueshirt said:
w1ldthing said:
Thanks guys,

I sent out some messages to part suppliers to find the best deal, will report back when I find 'the one.'

[MENTION=32917]p6cl[/MENTION] - Might be sending you some questions when it comes in :cheers:

db252

Equinsu Ocha
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 GT Premium/PP/Nav
Ok, just ordered all my stuff including heated steering wheel.

Instrument Cluster
JR3Z-10849-LB

Steering Wheel
JR3Z-3600-GA <——— This is a corrected and accurate part number now. Previous was HA.

Switch Assembly Left Hand Upper
JR3Z-9C888-AA

Switch Assembly Right Hand Lower
JR3Z-9C888-EA

Switch Assembly Right Hand Upper
JR3Z-9C888-CA

Instrument Panel
JR3Z-63044D70-BA

Steering Column Housing Assembly
JR3Z-3F791-HA

My car for reference is a 2016 PP Manual 5.0 with Sync 3 and Navigation without adaptive cruise and without blind spot detection.

Here’s hoping no problems will exist thanks to [MENTION=32917]p6cl[/MENTION] priceless experience and shared knowledge.

Last edited:

lbroskee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
EcoBoost Premium

Instrument Cluster
JR3Z-10849-LB

Steering Wheel
JR3Z-3600-HA

JR3Z-9C888-AA

JR3Z-9C888-EA

JR3Z-9C888-CA

Instrument Panel
JR3Z-63044D70-BA

JR3Z-3F791-HA

My car for reference is a 2016 PP Manual 5.0 without adaptive cruise and without blind spot detection.

Here’s hoping no problems will exist thanks to [MENTION=32917]p6cl[/MENTION] priceless experience and shared knowledge.
i assume a 17 eco-boost with all the same stuff (and lack of) would be the exact same part list you ordered?

db252

Equinsu Ocha
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 GT Premium/PP/Nav
I would say yes as as long as you’re going for the heated steering wheel. Nothing in the parts list cared what engine was in it.

Sponsored

lbroskee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
EcoBoost Premium
I would say yes as as long as you’re going for the heated steering wheel. Nothing in the parts list cared what engine was in it.
dont care too much about the wheel in miami, but for that 1 day a year i may down the line. do you have navi as well? curious how it works on a non navi car or if i should add it in 1st

p6cl

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ray
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase

Instrument Cluster
JR3Z-10849-LB

Steering Wheel
JR3Z-3600-HA

JR3Z-9C888-AA

JR3Z-9C888-EA

JR3Z-9C888-CA

Instrument Panel
JR3Z-63044D70-BA

JR3Z-3F791-HA

My car for reference is a 2016 PP Manual 5.0 without adaptive cruise and without blind spot detection.

Who did you get that, that was the heated steering wheel part number somebody told me MA at the end. Which is what i ordered. Tasca ford had no idea

db252

Equinsu Ocha
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 GT Premium/PP/Nav
dont care too much about the wheel in miami, but for that 1 day a year i may down the line. do you have navi as well? curious how it works on a non navi car or if i should add it in 1st
I do have Sync 3 with Nav and I’ll edit the post above to reflect that. I have no idea how it would work without but my guess is you’ll have no gps in the center console plus maybe other features. The steering column assembly and the right hand awitches that I have ordered specifically tie in with the heated steering wheel. There are other ones that are unrelated to the steering wheel but like p6cl said, you can operate it without the steering wheel and add it later as you’ll be ready for it.

db252

Equinsu Ocha
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 GT Premium/PP/Nav
Who did you get that, that was the heated steering wheel part number somebody told me MA at the end. Which is what i ordered. Tasca ford had no idea
I actually got it from you in post #303 above in all caps. Maybe you meant to hit ‘M’ instead of ‘H’, lol. Regardless, if it’s the wrong one I’ll just exchange it.

OH CRAP, I totally misread that. I guess I’ll have to call them and change the part number. You were talking about the steering column assembly. I need to go to sleep.

Last edited:

p6cl

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ray
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
I actually got it from you in post #303 above in all caps. Maybe you meant to hit ‘M’ instead of ‘H’, lol. Regardless, if it’s the wrong one I’ll just exchange it.
The HA was for the SCCM Module part for the heated steering wheel
Sponsored