Sponsored

2018 EB Royal Crimson

Johnnybee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 convertible
After waiting what seemed an eternity I finally got my car on Monday evening. Not the best setting but I wanted to share. While this colour looks terrible on the Ford website, I think it looks fabulous in person. Pops in the sunshine and looks like a nice merlot in the evening. Sharp eyes might notice the box on the portch...a Mishimoto catch can kit.
20180712_162958 (2) resize.jpg
20180712_163017 resize.jpg
20180712_163030 resize.jpg
Sponsored

Flare65

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT
Congrats on the ride! I have almost the identical car......an 18 convertible in Royal Crimson with the same ebony interior. Totally agree with you on the color. The website and the sales brochure don't do it justice. My wife and I were leaning towards the Ruby Red until we saw the Royal Crimson in person at the auto show...then we were hooked on it.

Was yours ordered?

Spork3245

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT Premium PP1 w/Magneride
Test drove a Crimson back in December. Definitely an underrated color for sure!

OP
OP
Johnnybee

Johnnybee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 convertible
Congrats on the ride! I have almost the identical car......an 18 convertible in Royal Crimson with the same ebony interior. Totally agree with you on the color. The website and the sales brochure don't do it justice. My wife and I were leaning towards the Ruby Red until we saw the Royal Crimson in person at the auto show...then we were hooked on it.

Was yours ordered?
That’s exactly what happened to me. We were looking at Ruby Red and my sales guy tracked one down but that dealer was sending it back to Ford because it arrived damaged. He then found out this one was coming into his shop and asked if we would consider the colour. We did and liked it so here we are. If I could not have gotten what I wanted I would have ordered a 2019, for much more money.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Johnnybee

Johnnybee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 convertible
Test drove a Crimson back in December. Definitely an underrated color for sure!
I’m actually happy we got this. With it now being a one year colour I don’t expect to see too many around at the cruise nights and it’s nice to have something a little rare.

mwoods

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Guard GT Convertible
Excellent color choice. I love colors you don’t see everyday, and this one really pops. Enjoy!

Driversedge18

SPIRIT OF AMERICA
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 ECOBOOST PREMIUM
Vehicle Showcase
Congrats . Looks fantastic in that color.:cheers:

Redcruzer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2015 eco boost premium convertible, Ruby red
Beautiful car and great color choice. So many of these colors have to be seen in person to appreciate them on this car.

wilkinda65

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2020 Charger ScatPackWB
I was driving by the Ford dealer as i do everyday and never really bothered to look as I was not a fan of the new front end......UNTIL I saw a Roal Crimson Met sitting on the front near by the road. I turned around and went into the dealer and after driving it and seeing the additional options that were available i bought it....Royal Crimson Metallic Ecoboost Premium with Per Pack. I love it
Sponsored