2017 Pricing Help

MacSrc

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
2017 Jeep GC Altitude
Hey guys. I had another thread on a loaded 2015, but it sold before I could make the trip out there

I did find a left over 2017 GT Premium Performance Package, 401A, 12 speaker shaker, BLIS, voice activated Nav, leather Recaros, redline stitching interior, 6 speed, stripes (not a stripe fan so I would remove those) Car has only 50 miles on it. Sticker on the car is $46,500.

What price would you shoot for on this to be a great deal? I would be traveling a little over 5 hours to get to the dealership. I’m waiting on them to call me back to see what they can do with the price.

Figured I’d ask you guys here what price range I should be shooting for.

It’s optioned out exactly how I want it, and it’s the color that I’ve been after as well.

Thanks in advance!
Sponsored

NoVaGT

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 PP1 GT Kona
Hey guys. I had another thread on a loaded 2015, but it sold before I could make the trip out there

I did find a left over 2017 GT Premium Performance Package, 401A, 12 speaker shaker, BLIS, voice activated Nav, leather Recaros, redline stitching interior, 6 speed, stripes (not a stripe fan so I would remove those) Car has only 50 miles on it. Sticker on the car is $46,500.

What price would you shoot for on this to be a great deal? I would be traveling a little over 5 hours to get to the dealership. I’m waiting on them to call me back to see what they can do with the price.

Figured I’d ask you guys here what price range I should be shooting for.

It’s optioned out exactly how I want it, and it’s the color that I’ve been after as well.

Thanks in advance!
First; That it's optioned exactly as you want, the color that you want, can't be a factor. Forget about that, you're either going to buy or not, no emotions are to be part of this.

Second; traveling 5 hours means nothing. Dealership don't care, and neither do you, if the price is right.

Price? Local dealership takes 8-9K off new GTs, so I'd ask for $12K off on a 2 year old car.

OP
OP

MacSrc

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
2017 Jeep GC Altitude
Dealer came back with $39,332 plus tax and tags. I laughed. Are they nuts!?!
Sponsored