Sponsored

2017 just got Rear-ended

MSMStannyl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium - Triple Yellow
I have driven beside the texters and some of them go quite some time before briefly looking up. I guess it shouldn't surprise me that they won't notice triple yellow and race red. I run a rear facing dash cam these days. That won't prevent an accident but it can generate an interesting youtube video.
Absolutely. Texting has just become ridiculous nowadays. It blows my mind. Every...Single....Day I see countless people doing it. Either they're looking down at the phone hidden in their lap (which is almost worse) or they just don't give a shit and are holding the phone up above the steering wheel. Regardless, it's insane. Cars drifting in and out of lanes at 60-70mph, etc. It's a scary world to drive in.
Sponsored

Wblv17

older fart
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rob
Vehicle(s)
2014 5.7HEMI Ram and 2015 eco boost race red pp
Thanks all , I just called the company Wblv17 recommended and they were a tremendous help on DM process.

I will be using them to help recover the value.

Wblv17, I don't know your real name but let them know it was you that had me call so you can hopefully get a perk.

This is the company just in case anyone is curious - http://www.wreckcheck.org/
Nope just the one I used that was passed on to me so I still pass it forward.

barstowpo

Witness Protection Prog
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Gordon
Vehicle(s)
2016 DIB GT350 Tech/Track hybrid, 2016 FPRS Car#17
I just got mine back from the body shop after suffering similar damage. It was about $5800.

barstowpo

Witness Protection Prog
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Gordon
Vehicle(s)
2016 DIB GT350 Tech/Track hybrid, 2016 FPRS Car#17
Actually, after looking at the pictures again, yours might be worse. Sorry to see that. Mine was just the bumper cover and the valence below it.

Sponsored

Rogue

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche 911 Carrera S, Boss 302 Laguna Seca, Jagua
SUE THE LIVING KRAP OUT OF HER!

On a good note - that damage is so minimal it should have zero effect on how your car drives - just a little paintwork from what I can tell.

OP
OP

Acksman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby 350GT - Race Red w/ White Stripes
SUE THE LIVING KRAP OUT OF HER!

On a good note - that damage is so minimal it should have zero effect on how your car drives - just a little paintwork from what I can tell.
Not going to sue unless the insurance company does not do the right thing.

Also, it looks worse under. All the crumple zones inside the trunk are just collapsed also, the trunk lid has multiple dents from the crumple.

For sure the trunk lid and complete bumper and all the underneath support pieces will need to be replaced.

ARS1

GT350 Member H2678
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350 Shadow BLK/Blue Ordered 8/25
I had a guy riding my ass today :rant: it's almost like they do it out of spite. Was in an older Kia pos :headbonk: I also see the texters around here alot so I can't wait to get my train horns installed in a week or so :lol: sad thing is alot of them have hands free in their cars but don't use it. Got my wife to start using it in her yukon and also made sure when ordering it to get all the collision avoidance options and boy do they work :thumbsup:
Sponsored