Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ira
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS, 2021 Volvo XC60
nope. no oil pressure gague.

IMG_2375.PNG
You bought yourself a very "interesting" car.

So it looks like you have a base 300A, non PP car with owner added Brembo brakes, strut tower brace and leather seat covers. Like I said, interesting. You really need to get the window sticker. That's a start. And if, per chance, you know the last owner you might want to speak to them about their mods.
Sponsored

OP
OP
blue5.slow

blue5.slow

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jack
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Base, M/T
You bought yourself a very "interesting" car.

So it looks like you have a base 300A, non PP car with owner added Brembo brakes, strut tower brace and leather seat covers. Like I said, interesting. You really need to get the window sticker. That's a start. And if, per chance, you know the last owner you might want to speak to them about their mods.
Bought the car off Vroom. I have no contact with the original owner or a dealer who sold it to me because there was no dealer. The seats are real leather, not covers. Where should I look to get the window sticker?

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ira
Vehicle(s)
Bought the car off Vroom. I have no contact with the original owner or a dealer who sold it to me because there was no dealer. The seats are real leather, not covers. Where should I look to get the window sticker?
OK, so you have what you have.

I meant replacement covers, leather instead of cloth. Easy to do and not hugely expensive. Now do you have aftermarket or OEM skins? We would need a picture for that.

Go to post #6 for sticker info.

NoVaGT

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 PP1 GT Kona
Interdasting.

A mutt if there ever was one.

Sponsored

OP
OP
blue5.slow

blue5.slow

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jack
Vehicle(s)
OK, so you have what you have.

I meant replacement covers, leather instead of cloth. Easy to do and not hugely expensive. Now do you have aftermarket or OEM skins? We would need a picture for that.

Go to post #6 for sticker info.
IMG_4530.JPG

IMG_4529.JPG

bnightstar

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Hristofor
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Fiesta 1.25i, 2017 GB Ford Mustang GT PP Premium
Vehicle Showcase
So it's not PP car is not Premium car is just a base car with some mods onto it. Thing someone here was able to get windows stickers based on VIN so this will be a start.

ANGST

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
18 Cayman GTS, 15 Explorer Sport , 09 Honda Fit
And Vroom says they don't sell modded cars , lol

OP
OP
blue5.slow

blue5.slow

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jack
Vehicle(s)
And Vroom says they don't sell modded cars , lol
I added exterior mods and the carbon fiber stuff on the inside. Here is what the car looked when I bought it. aside from the wheels, I dont think the people at Vroom could tell, neither could I XD

IMG_4534.JPG

IMG_4533.JPG

IMG_4527.JPG

IMG_4528.JPG

IMG_4526.JPG

IMG_4524.JPG

IMG_4522.JPG

ANGST

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
18 Cayman GTS, 15 Explorer Sport , 09 Honda Fit
Aftermarket wheels , and lowered too .

Sponsored
OP
OP
blue5.slow

blue5.slow

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jack
Vehicle(s)
Aftermarket wheels , and lowered too .
Stock ride height. Took it to a shop and they confirmed. The previous owner put bigger wheels to fill the gap instead of lowering his car. They're 20 inch wheels and the owner put 315 wide tires in the back

sfs550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
doug
Vehicle(s)
2017 mustang gt
Last year when I bought my used manual 2017 Mustang GT, it was listed as a premium. It has the base rear diffuser and base stereo, however it has the premium leather seats, the 6 piston Brembo front brakes, and the strut tower brace. I'm confused on whether this is just a base GT with performance pack upgrades, or if it is a performance pack with different options (possibly ordered from ford in 2016 and the previous owner selected different options when building it?). I am asking this because I need to know my gear ratio and I have no idea if my car is a premium, base, or performance pack.
For what it's worth, my 2017 GT PP1 is a base GT with the performance package with 3.73 Torsen and cloth seats.
When I go to the dealership for service, the service ticket shows 17/Ford/Mustang/CPE GT Premium
next to the VIN. This vehicle was purchased new from this dealer. Oil Pressure and Vacuum guages in the dash above a 4" display screen.

LxMike

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang Gt.
Vehicle Showcase
If you just want to know your gear ratio Look on the tire label that shows when door is open. Axle ratio will have a 2 letter code

yy is 3.15,
gg is 3.31.
dd is 3.55
bb is 3.73

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ira
Vehicle(s)
Stock ride height. Took it to a shop and they confirmed. The previous owner put bigger wheels to fill the gap instead of lowering his car. They're 20 inch wheels and the owner put 315 wide tires in the back
ANGST is right. If your car actually has Brembo's (none of your pictures show them) then they should have never sold you this car. Buy, bygones as you already have it. The seats are OEM. Possibly the prior owner just swapped out the entire seat.

Greg94

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ecoboost
That is a good looking car. To add my 2 cents, The door panels also support a base model, While the seats, or the leather covers are from a 2018 and up model year. The pattern in the front seats is the giveaway here.
Sponsored