• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Illinois 2017 Avalanche Gray GT350 (new price) $46k

OP
OP
Nicky Pass

Nicky Pass

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Avalanche Gray GT350
$47k....still in storage
Sponsored

Sponsored

Lorne34

Project Hidalgo
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lorne
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350
Vehicle Showcase
BLIS is Ford's blind spot monitoring system which alerts you via a light on the side view mirrors if any vehicles are approaching the side of your vehicle (blind spot).
BLIS was/is part of the "premium package" on all GT and Eco Boost Models.
They just started offering it on the 2019 GT350 Model Year if you purchased the upgraded electronics package.
It was not offered on the 2015-18 Shelby GT350 model years...
If it's any consolation though, anyone who drives a GT350 will experience "EMOTIONAL BLISS"
:inlove::inlove::giggle::giggle:

Lorne34

Project Hidalgo
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lorne
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350
Vehicle Showcase
Well then, I guess I donā€™t.
The way to tell is if you have the small "micro" mirrors in the corner of each side view mirror then you have the standard setup.
The BLISS replaces those micro mirrors with an etched symbol that lights up when a car approaches either side.
Should have been an option on all 350's from the start. Some people really like it, others prefer the micro mirrors.

OP
OP
Nicky Pass

Nicky Pass

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Avalanche Gray GT350
Iā€™m not sure what the issue is, I look at other sales of similar cars with more miles....I barley get any nibbles. Iā€™m probably just gonna drive it and if it sells....then so be it. Itā€™s a beyond mint, 1000 mile Gt350...Iā€™m just surprised it hasnā€™t sold. $46k

Sponsored

ttziske

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Travis
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜17 Gt w/performance pack
$47k....still in storage
Hey bud, I want your car but my wifeā€™s shop got shut down so I have to wait until we know what is going to happen. If you still have the car in a month or so please message me and maybe we can work something out.

thill444

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 SS1LE (sold 18 GT350)
Iā€™m not sure what the issue is, I look at other sales of similar cars with more miles....I barley get any nibbles. Iā€™m probably just gonna drive it and if it sells....then so be it. Itā€™s a beyond mint, 1000 mile Gt350...Iā€™m just surprised it hasnā€™t sold. $46k
I paid $49K for a loaded 18 that had 1400 miles on it back in November from a dealer. Because I had a trade in I saved several thousand in taxes by trading in.

Just being honest with you I think your chasing a quickly dropping market for these types of cars because of the current job and financial market uncertainty. My 18 has 3K miles on it now and Iā€™m guessing I would be lucky to get $40-42K here right now. It is what it is. Hopefully in a few months things will get better. If your state has a trade in tax allowance your best bet may be to trade in on a C8.

moab361

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Twister Orange GT PP1
I paid $49K for a loaded 18 that had 1400 miles on it back in November from a dealer. Because I had a trade in I saved several thousand in taxes by trading in.

Just being honest with you I think your chasing a quickly dropping market for these types of cars because of the current job and financial market uncertainty. My 18 has 3K miles on it now and Iā€™m guessing I would be lucky to get $40-42K here right now. It is what it is. Hopefully in a few months things will get better. If your state has a trade in tax allowance your best bet may be to trade in on a C8.
This seems a bit dramatic. Please show me where to get a 2018 with 3000 miles for $40k.

shogun32

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT/PP, '23 GB Mach1, '12 Audi S5 (v8+6mt)
Vehicle Showcase
Dealer trade-in on a 3000 mile 2019 car is on the order of 30-35% off original sticker. just because dealers ask preposterous prices for their used cars doesn't mean anyone is actually paying the ask.

Nfs1000f

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Neal
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350 & 2019 Ford Fusion SEL Hybrid
This seems a bit dramatic. Please show me where to get a 2018 with 3000 miles for $40k.
You are correct. My search nationwide on Auto Tempest shows 1 at $43700 with 2800 miles. Itā€™s a 2016 base. Most however are in the $46k and up range.
Sponsored