Sponsored

2016 UK version owners manual in PDF

Azairious

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 SSZ Ute (current), 2017 Race Red GT (Current)
And, quite possibly bonnet mods, such as Roush heat extractors / GT350 Bonnet, etc.
this is probably the biggest concern i have, with the active hood it will be illegal to install anything like the rousch hood scoop, or any other hood mods that might be required for the active hood eg: struts or anything like that it also makes me wonder about any supercharger options with the modifications required to the k frame and pony under the hood having to be hammered a little bit.
Sponsored

FPV GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 TY GT
it also makes me wonder about any supercharger options with the modifications required to the k frame and pony under the hood having to be hammered a little bit.
The Whipple SC option does not require the k strut modification.
Unsure of pony being hammered. Can only imagine you are referring to the cold weather stamping in the bonnet. I have not seen on the install videos where this is mentioned as an issue.

RSPEC-015

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Territory & Mustang GT
Each month, there is something more I am discovering that our version is not getting, losing enthusiasm.
We've all experienced that, to varying degrees, but we've come to realise it will all evaporate once you get behind the wheel and fire her up!

I remember 3 years ago I was looking at a 300 SRT8 and in the USA it had remote start but for some reason has not been offered here. I'd be keen to know the reason!

FPV GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 TY GT
We've all experienced that, to varying degrees, but we've come to realise it will all evaporate once you get behind the wheel and fire her up!
Evaporation.....I am hoping the apathy will spontaneously vaporise.:amen:

Azairious

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 SSZ Ute (current), 2017 Race Red GT (Current)
From the manual:

"TOWING A TRAILER
WARNING
Your vehicle is not approved for trailer towing. Never tow a trailer with your vehicle"

Compared to: this document which rates the mustang for 1000lbs

Does this mean the Australian mustang wont be homologated for towing either?

This is a deal breaker for me as I tow my motorbike to trackdays :(
there has been no OFFICIAL word that this is what we're getting so at the moment its anyones guess, but its most likely that this is the case, which means i might have to be looking at a ranger or something as a DD now, i'm thinking paying cash outright for the stang and at the same time getting something on finance, it seems like each week we are losing one thing after another but whats the other options? getting an 86... no thank you
Sponsored