• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

2016 pp Gt for sale 604 Miles! CHEAP! SOLD!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kbreese

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Mustang GT Premium, Black/Saddle.
OP
OP
Fatty

Fatty

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 gt PP, 16 Explorer 3.5TT, Roadking

Shouldhavegotthegt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Magnetic GT 2014 Ram 1500 RCSB 4x4
That's a crazy price. That's about what I paid for my base GT OTD.

OP
OP
Fatty

Fatty

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
image.jpg

OP
OP
Fatty

Fatty

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
image.jpg

Sponsored

Kbreese

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
The only way to fix it is to get a new tune. Roush tune is way to conservative. Car runs perfect as far as Roush tune goes.
I'm a cash buyer ready to buy, but the motor actually shutting down @ 6k rpm (over and over again) with that weird display on your screen is definitely not normal and not just a standard Roush tune thing. Your thread ended unresolved, and now you are selling. Is there possibly an electrical problem or worse? Did you ever call Roush support? I'm only looking for answers as a serious potential buyer. To assure you I am a serious buyer, I've been looking for a boosted 15-16 and even made a WTB thread weeks ago.

Chameleon

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ebay.com
Vehicle(s)
03' Cobra, 05' GT, 13' GT, 15' GT
Great deal [MENTION=22848]Fatty[/MENTION]. GLWS

OP
OP
Fatty

Fatty

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I'm a cash buyer ready to buy, but the motor actually shutting down @ 6k rpm (over and over again) with that weird display on your screen is definitely not normal and not just a standard Roush tune thing. Your thread ended unresolved, and now you are selling. Is there possibly an electrical problem or worse? Did you ever call Roush support? I'm only looking for answers as a serious potential buyer. To assure you I am a serious buyer, I've been looking for a boosted 15-16 and even made a WTB thread weeks ago.
It's Roush's Tune. Ask them why the rev limiter is set at 6000 rpm's. Their tunes suck period. The car has no electrical problems. I"m not calling Roush for anything again. This is the second F#@$ed up tune from them. The first problem was the P016b code which they fixed. Car is perfect... needs better tune if you want to race it or get more horse power from it.

Last edited:

S550shupe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 gt
It's Roush's Tune. Ask them why the rev limiter is set at 6000 rpm's. Their tunes suck period. The car has no electrical problems. I"m not calling Roush for anything again. This is the second F#@$ed up tune from them. The first problem was the P016b code which they fixed. Car is perfect... needs better tune if you want to race it or get more horse power from it.
Can you shoot me a text 3042830583 interested in the car :amen:

Sponsored
OP
OP
Fatty

Fatty

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sale Pending

Kbreese

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
WOW... The pending Sale was to me. Chris and I exchanged many emails, including video's and receipts, and I even ordered a Carfax which showed a discrepancy in the mileage which he is working on fixing, thanks to me. I was paying his full price with cash and was sending him a $1000 deposit.

I spent the whole weekend researching how I was going to get this car exactly how I want it and then out of no where he sends me this email, tonight:

"Guy just sent me a deposit via pay pal. Sorry...Sold"

Are you fucking serious dude? If you wanted a paypal deposit, you should have said so, I was trying to save you the % they take by giving you cash. You didnt even give me a chance to do so. Seriously, do you have zero integrity?

OP
OP
Fatty

Fatty

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
WOW... The pending Sale was to me. Chris and I exchanged many emails, including video's and receipts, and I even ordered a Carfax which showed a discrepancy in the mileage which he is working on fixing, thanks to me. I was paying his full price with cash and was sending him a $1000 deposit.

I spent the whole weekend researching how I was going to get this car exactly how I want it and then out of no where he sends me this email, tonight:

Are you fucking serious dude? If you wanted a paypal deposit, you should have said so, I was trying to save you the % they take by giving you cash. You didnt even give me a chance to do so. Seriously, do you have zero integrity

I told you send money. When you tell me you sent money, I would hold it before I even get it the money in my hands You sent nothing instead ran me around getting receipts for everything I bought for the damn thing and sent no money. Pending sale was for two people. First one that sends money gets car. PayPal has nothing to do with it. Again you knew the deal and you sent nothing. Don't be made at me for selling it. You chose to dick around.

Last edited:

Kbreese

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

Are you fucking serious dude? If you wanted a paypal deposit, you should have said so, I was trying to save you the % they take by giving you cash. You didnt even give me a chance to do so. Seriously, do you have zero integrity

I told you send money. When you tell me you sent money, I would hold it before I even get it the money in my hands You sent nothing instead ran me around getting receipts for everything I bought for the damn thing and sent no money. Pending sale was for two people. First one that sends money gets car. PayPal has nothing to do with it. Again you knew the deal and you sent nothing. Don't be made at me for selling it. You chose to dick around.
I never officially said the check was in the mail because it was Sunday. Would you preferf I BS'd you? You know darn well we had a deal. Like I said all you had to do was email me after you communicated with this guy giving me a chance to paypal you and it would have been a done deal! Heck I would even given you extra to compensate for the paypal hit.

And yes I did my due diligence before committing to hand over 33 thousand dollars, can you really blame me? Any smart person would do that. And any decent person would stick with the guy who you originally made the deal with and who you've been communication with all weekend. Again, all you literally had to do was take 1 minute to send me a quick email and you would have had a paypal for the deposit within minutes. I really wish you would do the right thing here. Apologize for the remarks but I was very upset and just shocked when I got your email.

@ Jay: Thank you I appreciate it, but that's $5500 more than this car, and I was honestly really set on, and very excited about buying it. Still can't believe he's selling it out from under me, when we had what I THOUGHT was a done deal. I'm still ready to paypal him the deposit, and would even give him more money, if he gives me the word.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.