Sponsored

2016 Power Pack 2 NLS Not Working

scoggy_doogan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium
I've been running the power pack 2 on my 2016 for a week now. I love the extra pull and higher redline. It really changed the car for the better. That said, I don't think the no lift shift is working on my car. I went to test it by shifting at 5500 rpm from 3-4, kept on the gas and pushed in the clutch. The rpms soared towards redline and I let off the gas before it reached fuel cutoff. There were no errors during programming. Did FRPP remove the NLS feature in the current revision?
Sponsored

AceS550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ace
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
I experienced similar conditions after doing the power pack 1 on my 2017. The software is very sensitive. You must keep the gas pedal to the floor. If the pcm sees anything less than 100% of throttle input, NLS doesn’t work. You have to stay committed and shift like you mean it for it to work correctly. Are you using the stock clutch pedal spring?

OP
OP
scoggy_doogan

scoggy_doogan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium
I experienced similar conditions after doing the power pack 1 on my 2017. The software is very sensitive. You must keep the gas pedal to the floor. If the pcm sees anything less than 100% of throttle input, NLS doesn’t work. You have to stay committed and shift like you mean it for it to work correctly. Are you using the stock clutch pedal spring?
I switched out to the Steeda spring. But now I think I probably lifted just a hair. I'll have to give it another try fully committed. Thanks!
Sponsored