Sponsored

2016 Mustang Order Guide

phil1336

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford C-Max Hybrid & S550 Convertible
Once your of a certain age, Santa Claus, The Easter Bunny and The Tooth Fairy are no longer a "surprise".
Sponsored

angermgmt14

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium--Oxford White--A6
X-Plan Build & Price is finally up and running for your 2016 Mustang!

roybotnik

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 NSX, 2014 BRZ
Dammit...I want a PP mustang with automatic. I currently have 2 cars with manuals (a BRZ and an NSX) and had a 2011 GT and 2008 911 turbo with manuals, but I'm kind of over it. I think cars with a lot of HP are easier to manage with an auto. There's no friggin reason why we shouldn't be able to get the bigger brakes, radiator, etc and have an auto.

You can buy a Z06 with an automatic but can't get a few little upgrades on a Mustang with an auto!! Ford wtf!? Who cares about whether the car is better with an auto or a manual? There is simply no reason for this. And now to top it off, the 2016 Camaro gets the 8 speed AT...

gojensen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 Ecoboost 'vert
You still can't get AT with the GT in the US? Darn that's nasty... next year maybe :D (seeing as the PP (almost) is on every GT sold in Europe, they should be able to manage it for you US folks too)

Ludachris

Threads
Reaction score
Website
s550mods.com
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
16 GT Premium PP
I'm seriously considering ordering a '16 GT Premium manual PP soon. Questions:

- Are the mesh PP wheels still the only option? I am not a big fan of them in black or the new silver.

- I'm considering the upgraded audio system with the integrated subwoofer in the trunk. It just seems like a pretty pricey upgrade just for that subwoofer? I have an Infinity Basslink in my old daily driver right now and it's a cheap, easy solution. Is there a good aftermarket powered-sub alternative that fits in the same spot as the shaker subwoofer yet? I can't seem to find one. Maybe I'll just move the Basslink over.

- Is the contrasting gray (or light color) stitching still an option with the black non-Recaro leather seats?

- Is the aluminum dash something you can specify or is it part of a package?

- Is there an option to change the sheen of the black trunk lid between the tail lights? I've always wanted to see that in a matte finish on the 2015.

Sponsored

Kovalsky

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus ST
Rather new to this forum, been stalking it quite religiously and seriously thinking about pulling the trigger soon but I have one or two questions maybe some of you kind folks can help with. I'm thinking of leasing a base ecoboost, and I see it is apparently equipped with power driver and passenger cloth seats. Is this a definite or am I missing any fine print. Also, I notice the premium package makes clear note of the two fast charging usb plugs, does the base model have USB ports? I love plugging my phone in to charge and use my own music so I would appreciate plugs. And lastly, my base ST had the basic stereo, and it was really unimpressive in that car, so is the base stereo in the mustang any better? Oh and I almost forgot, I saw confusion as to whether the new base wheels were the 18x8's, is this a definite confirmation now? Thanks all for any help and if any of this is pre answered I apologize.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I care about infotainment
I'm seriously considering ordering a '16 GT Premium manual PP soon. Questions:

- Are the mesh PP wheels still the only option? I am not a big fan of them in black or the new silver.

- I'm considering the upgraded audio system with the integrated subwoofer in the trunk. It just seems like a pretty pricey upgrade just for that subwoofer? I have an Infinity Basslink in my old daily driver right now and it's a cheap, easy solution. Is there a good aftermarket powered-sub alternative that fits in the same spot as the shaker subwoofer yet? I can't seem to find one. Maybe I'll just move the Basslink over.

- Is the contrasting gray (or light color) stitching still an option with the black non-Recaro leather seats?

- Is the aluminum dash something you can specify or is it part of a package?

- Is there an option to change the sheen of the black trunk lid between the tail lights? I've always wanted to see that in a matte finish on the 2015.
1. Yes, the 20 spokes are the only style of factory PP wheels (black or nickel finish only)

2. The only way to get the factory subwoofer is through the 401A package. But that package also includes blind spot/cross traffic alert, HD radio, and memory seats

3. I'm not sure about the contrast stitching. I believe premier trim is still an option so that probably is what you're referencing.

4. Aluminum dash is included on non-PP GTs, while the machined-aluminum dash is part of the performance pack.

5. Trunk lid cannot be changed from factory. There are aftermarket options available though, just not sure if someone has made a matte-finish one yet.

fastone139

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
STB 2016 S550
Just returned from the local Dealer to review my order options and he was gave me a copy of page 20 with a 08/01/15 Version date of the Order Guide.

Is the other pages of the 2016 Order Guide 08/01/15 version available?

Sponsored