2016 Mustang GT PP Edition additional Cooling

DonnieO

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Donnie
Vehicle(s)
2017 mustang gt cs
Sharing how much of a dickhead you are, I see. Why even reply? I'm pretty sure the point of my reply was to ask OP what he meant and what he wanted help with, not to provide factually correct information about a year I don't own to satisfy you. Hence the "As far as I'm aware" at the end, because I wasn't sure.
The Performance Pack comes with an additional oil cooler and larger radiator for your year, as far as I'm aware.

That was part of your reply. The oil cooler part is flat out not true. So instead of getting defensive about me calling you out... you should realize you didn't tell the correct information. So yes... why even reply? If you don't know then don't give out false info.
Sponsored

ORRadtech

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
18 Mustang EcoBoost convertible, 14 Ford Fusion SE
You don't need a diff or trans cooler for street driving, even with that power.
Not to put too fine a point on it but 750hp is not really "needed" for normal street driving.
Not saying it wouldn't be cool to have. And I know there are a lot of 700+hp cars from the factory and I know they're street legal but aren't they really designed for competition?
In normal, legal street driving how much benefit is 750 over 450 really?

OP
OP
Sfixxy

Sfixxy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
Not to put too fine a point on it but 750hp is not really "needed" for normal street driving.
Not saying it wouldn't be cool to have. And I know there are a lot of 700+hp cars from the factory and I know they're street legal but aren't they really designed for competition?
Because that's the kind of horsepower that I'm used to in all of my sports cars. Plus it's just like anything in life you don't have to use all of it but it's nice to have it on top when you need it. Kind of like a gun.

offroadkarter

Threads
Reaction score
Website
offroadkarter.smugmug.com
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT PP

Ask Dodge why they need to shove 700+ HP in it seems like everything they sell.

Hell, a 485hp Wrangler is most likely on the way.

canyon ed

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
ED
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Convertible Premium Auto W/PP1 NVRMADE
The Performance Pack comes with an additional oil cooler and larger radiator for your year, as far as I'm aware.

That was part of your reply. The oil cooler part is flat out not true. So instead of getting defensive about me calling you out... you should realize you didn't tell the correct information. So yes... why even reply? If you don't know then don't give out false info.
Mine is a 2017 GT Conv. PP1 auto and the radiator is a 3 row that's it.

Sponsored

ORRadtech

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
18 Mustang EcoBoost convertible, 14 Ford Fusion SE
Ask Dodge why they need to shove 700+ HP in it seems like everything they sell.

Hell, a 485hp Wrangler is most likely on the way.
Same reason for has the gt550, Chevy the Camaro & vette, etc. Same reason manufacturers want their cars in nascar races. It's to create excitement. It's to sell all the similar models with lesser engines.
And no doubt they are cool cars. And if that's what you want, go for it - or mod to it.
But make no mistake, it's a want but certainly not a "need" for a street car.

CVCashmere

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Carl
Vehicle(s)
15 GT Vert w/Steeda lower brace, PP sways & susp
Plus, I read that the PP radiator has 2 small braces that attach to the frame to add rigidity.

CVCashmere

BimmerDriver

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
GT convertible w/3 pedals, BMW M550i
True that, but he's probably gaining 200 or more torques, and that's where the fun is. :)

So, I'm curious but too lazy to research, how much does this kit cost?
Sponsored