• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

2016 Mustang GT Complete PartOut!

ronemca

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ron
Vehicle(s)
2016 P/EB w PP
'lilvk7': Please respond to rear caliper question here or via PM.

ronemca

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ron
Vehicle(s)
2016 P/EB w PP
I do not understand why you are not responding as requested. You got off to a good start, but you have abandoned your thread despite several members expressing interest in your items. Do you want to sell the stuff or what? Has something happened to you that prevents your posting in the thread?

I acknowledge your reply to my third PM...but when the full content of your message is:

"Send money!" I find it unsettling.

Call me old fashioned, but I prefer some form of dialogue. I would prefer that you indicate that you are accepting my offer, rather than simply responding with "Send money!" If you are serious about selling your parts, I would respectfully request that you post accordingly HERE.

69mach1-395

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 RR GT/CS
Yeah, same here. No response to my offer...call me old fashioned but I will not pay more than new price for a used part.

OP
OP

lilvk7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1993 Foxbody 5.0 Vert. Coyote Swap in progress
Y’all do understand that I got a life outside of this forum? Give me some time to respond and I will or move on. Please PM makes it a tad easier also.

Front Cap is sold

Tail lights sold

Brian_S550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
See username
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang 3.7L, 2016 Explorer 3.5L
PM sent on the front seat power adjustment bases.

Blade007

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang Ecoboost Magnetic, 2011 Nissan quest
Looking for the seal that runs along the bottom of the rear windshield. It stops stuff from getting into the outer trunk channels. If you have it How much shipped to 18042?

joe007

Joe007
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2021 mustang gt
If you still have the right rear (passenger) tail light shoot me a price.

bilnrmn

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Vehicle(s)
2016 convertible GT
I need the battery cover. How much shipped to 30809? Thanks, Bill

MustangWarrior

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Ford Mustang V6
I sent a PM for the right hand fog light plug in Please let me know. Thanks

MustangWarrior

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Ford Mustang V6
Having a life is understandable, but if you're going to sell parts you need to reply the same day regardless of your life outside.. that is your responsibility as a seller. When someone isn't responding and or sending messages like "SEND MONEY" it quickly becomes Shady, People are not trying to do business with someone that doesn't have time to respond or take the time to respond appropriately because the moment there is a problem you wont be found.