2016 Chi-Town Auto Show... Ford Performance pics

BmacIL

Enginerd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard GT Base, M/T
Vehicle Showcase
I didn't realize the GT has 245 width fronts and 325 rears. That's a heck of a stagger!
Sponsored

Stage_3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Roush Stage 3
Great photos. Thanks!
Wow,.....talk about some great looking and great performing vehicles!!! All of the new Ford cars/trucks were hot and very performance oriented.
That Raptor is gorgeous! I was planning on buying the new Raptor next year, but didn't want to wait another year or so before they came out. Very nice. :thumbsup:

OP
OP
Bossing

Bossing

attacks tracks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Just can't get enuff!
Very nice pics . . lots of fun stuff to see.
Did you happen to stop by the Chicagoland Mustang Club booth?
My Mach 1, a 2001 Bullit and a very nice 1993 Cobra on display.

http://s118.photobucket.com/user/highrider_photo/media/CMC Booth 2016_zpsmjnrnwsp.jpg.html
Yes, I saw yours... very sharp and nice! :cheers:

And the others were cool too. The green SVT Cobra not often I see... :thumbsup:

And a couple more pics of the S550's on display...

And a pair of some eye candy.... :D

Rear view... :love:

Patio208

GT350 Member
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Patrick
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT 500 #L2287
Nice pics! I've gone almost every year since I was a kid. Might skip this year though, I got what I wanted. Now I just need spring to arrive.

OP
OP
Bossing

Bossing

attacks tracks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Just can't get enuff!
Nice pics! I've gone almost every year since I was a kid. Might skip this year though, I got what I wanted. Now I just need spring to arrive.
Oh hell yeah... it was so effin cold up there my larynx froze and I lost my voice! :mad: :headbonk:

I took hundreds of pics. One more.... love this shot. I got Pappaw Batman in the background too! :ninja: :D

Sponsored

PMD G8

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pontiac G8
Glad to be back in warmer FL... it was waaaay too cold in Chicago last week.

Although before flying out, I was able to squeeze a visit to the first open to public day at McCormick Place on Saturday.

Lots of cool cars but first here are the hot new Ford Performance vehicles! :thumbsup:

Johnny 5 is ALIVE!!

TDC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350, 2019 Challenger Scat Pack Widebody, 2019 Corvette Grand Sport
Bossing, I fixed your photos; free of charge! You're welcome.
image.jpg

TDC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350, 2019 Challenger Scat Pack Widebody, 2019 Corvette Grand Sport
image.jpg

RaceRedGT350

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT 350 Race Red #1888
Pretty sure my Race Red GT350 is going to end up with the wheels from the GT on it.

Epiphany

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I like to disassemble things.
Just wow.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Bossing

Bossing

attacks tracks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Just can't get enuff!
Vids:

[ame]

[ame]

Bullitt2065

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
If you're local, in town for a visit, or not too far away for a road trip... it's worth a visit to spend the whole day there.
This was my second time to see the Chicago Auto Show (first was in 2013) and I still enjoy going again... the nation's largest after all.
"Nation's Largest" is kind of a moot point for the Chicago Auto Show. Yes, they have the most floor space of the major US shows, but Detroit will always be the most significant show with the most world and North American debuts. I went to the Chicago Auto Show last year and it was pretty apparent that it's a show paid for by the local dealers, not the automakers themselves. Detroit just feels like a bigger deal from every automaker, whereas half the cars at Chicago were trucked in from a dealership.

OP
OP
Bossing

Bossing

attacks tracks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Just can't get enuff!
"Nation's Largest" is kind of a moot point for the Chicago Auto Show. Yes, they have the most floor space of the major US shows, but Detroit will always be the most significant show with the most world and North American debuts. I went to the Chicago Auto Show last year and it was pretty apparent that it's a show paid for by the local dealers, not the automakers themselves. Detroit just feels like a bigger deal from every automaker, whereas half the cars at Chicago were trucked in from a dealership.
Well I haven't had the chance to attend the NAIAS at Detroit yet but I hear you... in any case, the Chicago show was still nice for me to attend to since I am not local in that part of the nation. It's definitely much better than what I normally see in south FL.

No beef for me.... I just always enjoy to see what they have at McCormick Place.
Sponsored