Khyber

it's a hard parked life
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Landon
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP CO
Is it bad that these wide body kits on the Mustang just do nothing for me?
you're not alone... they're just eww to me.

Chameleon

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ebay.com
Vehicle(s)
03' Cobra, 05' GT, 13' GT, 15' GT

WildHorses

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT
So why is SEMA not open to the public?...What is the point of having vendors show case to each other?

Carry on...Nice photos...Could we also see other cars?

Kthxbye.
SEMA is a trade show. It is for the manufacturers to show off their parts to different companies & shops so they may be able to strike up a business to business relationship with each other. Which is why some companies has a Dealer Program, so the shops purchase a part from the manufacturer at a certain/"dealer" price then they can turn around and sell it at the retail price.

Khyber

it's a hard parked life
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Landon
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP CO
while at the same time it's a competition for how much money can you spend on a car for just sema lol.

Sponsored

racecarmike

Threads
Reaction score
Website
g-stream.com
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP Black
while at the same time it's a competition for how much money can you spend on a car for just sema lol.
QFT

A few years back we had a crate engine shipped overnight from Detroit to socal so we could finish the build in time. :shrug:

kkakonn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium
So why is SEMA not open to the public?...What is the point of having vendors show case to each other?

Kthxbye.
Its primarily the manufactures releasing new product for the vendors/resellers. A lot of people attending the show are for business, looking for new product to stock on their shelves, striking up new deals. There are literally an insane amount of people there, some halls you are shoulder to shoulder with other attendees. I can't imagine how much more crowded it would be if the general public was allowed to attend. With social medial and the internet nowadays most of the stuff is available online for the general public to see.

Lowrider

Drive Fast...Live Slow
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A poorman's coupe
Its primarily the manufactures releasing new product for the vendors/resellers. A lot of people attending the show are for business, looking for new product to stock on their shelves, striking up new deals. There are literally an insane amount of people there, some halls you are shoulder to shoulder with other attendees. I can't imagine how much more crowded it would be if the general public was allowed to attend. With social medial and the internet nowadays most of the stuff is available online for the general public to see.
That is quite interesting when you say vendors stock their shelves. From my experience all the local vendors/shops here never carry any of the items they advertise on their websites. It's quite annoying that most aftermarket parts have to be shipped in from either California or Florida. Even the cheapest products like racing brake fluid. :doh:

Sponsored

pinero61

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 Ruby Red Base GT PP
Lmfao^^^100%

That hose must be real loose....

Khyber

it's a hard parked life
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Landon
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP CO
she's not wearing skimpy enough clothes to qualify. braless counts I guess in her case lol.

Texican1911

Ford Certified Sales Guy
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT 401a Lightning Blue with Midnight Blue 20" wheels Safe & Smart, Active Exhaust, Shaker

Kthxbye.
I was gonna go, but my +1 couldn't get it. That's just dumb, but it is what it is. SHOT let's you bring a +1 as long as they are over 16.
Sponsored