Sponsored

2015 Mustang Orders Placed Thread (Vote/Share Here)

Which 2015 Mustang have you ordered?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Millgeo5

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Geoff
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Desert protection package is basically, paint and interior protection to help with the harsh sun. Here in AZ it is usually an additional $995. Not something I would pay for but will take it for free.
Sponsored

NVPony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Magnetic GT PP
Desert protection package is basically, paint and interior protection to help with the harsh sun. Here in AZ it is usually an additional $995. Not something I would pay for but will take it for free.
Hmm, good thing you didn't pay for it. Sounds like a rip off. I live in Nevada, also in the desert and under the same sun as the rest of the planet. Never needed "desert protection" My 8 1/2 year old V6 looks just fine.

Millgeo5

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Geoff
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
I agree, I am a firm believer in using a quality wax done on a regular basis is the best way to protect the look. My 05 silver mustang has spent 9 years in the sun and looks like the day I bought it. I am sure it is just a dealers way to milk more out of you.

WUFSTANG

Threads
Reaction score
Ordered: 6/14/2014
Production: 9/1/2014

2015 GT Premium Fastback (P8C)
Exterior: Race Red (PQ)
Interior: Ebony Leather
400A Equipment Group
44X 6 SPD Manual Transmission
649 20" Bright Machined Aluminum Wheels
455 3.55:1 Limited-slip Rear Axle
43S Enhanced Security Package

doulos4jc

......looking^
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Turbo Mustang
Just ordered! ecoboost, PP, manual, guard/ceramic. Well under invoice. Did all my haggling via e mail. PUMPED!

Sponsored

souprmage

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT w/PP 50th Appearance
When you order plays barely any part in deciding when you get scheduled. Other than if you haven't ordered, you clearly won't be scheduled.

Where you order plays a MUCH MUCH larger role. Dealer allocation is a big part of the scheduling process, and stock orders will come before custom orders.

Unfortunately, my problem is I went to a smaller dealer with likely very little allocation and it's also a custom order (priority 10). So, a bunch of you will have yours before I have mine, but such is life.

Ruin

Scouts Out!
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.froglevelbrewing.com
Vehicle(s)
15: GT/PP - TY
Unfortunately, my problem is I went to a smaller dealer with likely very little allocation and it's also a custom order (priority 10). So, a bunch of you will have yours before I have mine, but such is life.
I'm in the same boat. I'll be talking with my dealer today to see if I have a VIN/Production Date yet. If not, I may relocate my order.

Free Agent

2015 GT Premium
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Prem.
Anyone have their DORA printout that has ordered in the last week or two that they could share here? I'm looking at the Ford Partner site and it appears X-Plan pricing has increased a tiny bit. Wanting to see if anyones DORA reflects these new prices.

Thanks. :)

Sponsored

Robinson02

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kody
Vehicle(s)
2015 Black 5.0
Is it uncommon for a dealer to offer 500 below invoice? The dealer who I currently have it placed with has it locked down with Xplan. When my second choice dealer asked if I have already placed the order and I said yes, with Xplan. He said he didnt need Xplan and would sell the mustang for 500 under invoice.

Common? or something I should stay away from?

doulos4jc

......looking^
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Turbo Mustang
Just ordered! ecoboost, PP, manual, guard/ceramic. 27,859 tax, tags, title, on the road. 3.25% under invoice. Did all my haggling via e mail. PUMPED!
Is it uncommon for a dealer to offer 500 below invoice? The dealer who I currently have it placed with has it locked down with Xplan. When my second choice dealer asked if I have already placed the order and I said yes, with Xplan. He said he didnt need Xplan and would sell the mustang for 500 under invoice.

Common? or something I should stay away from?
Got mine for $836 under invoice, not sure what all the X plan hype is about? Take your best price to as many dealers as you can. Dealers are still making money selling under invoice, so you should be able to get much better pricing than X plan from a dealer that "wont be undersold"

Jalough

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 F150, 22 GT500 HE on order
I have been following all of these threads for months... finally had to register since I ordered an LE! Thank you everyone here for all of the information!

Brent302

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT/PP
I have been following all of these threads for months... finally had to register since I ordered an LE! Thank you everyone here for all of the information!
Welcome to the club!

kulfyur

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 LE Mustang
I ordered the LE. I've never been able to track my order on the www.cotusb.ford.com site. The dealer contacted me today and sent me a vin, yet I still can not track my order on that site. Did anyone else with a LE get their vin yet and/or been able to track your order on the site?
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.