rio16

MAD_50HH
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rio
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Whippled Competition Orange
Not bent at all. Just got a call a spade a spade...a duck a duck...and in his case, a dick a dick...nothing wrong with that
lol :D
Sponsored

Apwrx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Magnetic premium PP
Not bent at all. Just got a call a spade a spade...a duck a duck...and in his case, a dick a dick...nothing wrong with that
Nope there's not,also nothing wrong with him not being impressed.
I do agree it could be taken as a prick comment but hardly worth the comments,Mr.B appeared quite bent with his response which was the main one I found comical.
Back to the video he appeared to blow by the Porsche no problem,I thought it was great regardless of circumstances regarding model and driver. Nice vid.

Hack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, Camaro
Wait how did you win, doesn't the 911 weigh less?!?
But it doesn't make much power either. I think if I paid that much for a car I would pretend to be above racing.

It's gotta be demoralizing to get trounced by a car that costs 1/3 of yours.

Barrel

Hoonigan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cars and Trucks
The 911s aren't built for drag racing. Though some of the models have impressive straight line speed, their balance and handling is considered to be as good as it gets for road racing. 911s are incredible cars.

Sponsored

Dave2013M3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Mustang GT Base PP1 6MT Rapid Red
A 991 non S is a high 12 sec. car. I dont think he was racing...he either gave up or it was MT and he missed shift.

10splaya22

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Drew
Vehicle(s)
F150
shut up dude, he didn't say anything remotely boastful...and anyways, go buy a Mustang before your car depreciates any more.

Nice vid Rio...lol at Josh in the white Mustang givin you the 'a-ok' at the end
Sorry but a 350 hp 911 isn't very quick in a straight line. That's not what they were designed for. Not sure what the comment was about when he mentioned the turbo lagged. There never was a turbo.

Don't think your little 335i would've done as well...
I don't remember seeing my 335i in the video? lol

Pretty familiar with BMW N54 and N55 power plants. I was speaking specifically to his 335i which looks to be stock based on his sig. I could be wrong.

Don't get me wrong - I love BMWs but he's gotta be called for his a**hat comment.

There's a more respectful way to post that that 911 may not be a Turbo without being a condescending prick.
I guess FBO, brembos, and coilovers is pretty stock but ok. I don't really see what was wrong with my comment. I could have said it a little differently yes...but IMO a base 911 isn't quick at all.

Thanks.

Nope there's not,also nothing wrong with him not being impressed.
I do agree it could be taken as a prick comment but hardly worth the comments,Mr.B appeared quite bent with his response which was the main one I found comical.
Back to the video he appeared to blow by the Porsche no problem,I thought it was great regardless of circumstances regarding model and driver. Nice vid.
Thanks, wasn't trying to cause so much trouble haha :shrug:

socalsnake

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 5.0 GT PP
Sorry but a 350 hp 911 isn't very quick in a straight line. That's not what they were designed for. Not sure what the comment was about when he mentioned the turbo lagged. There never was a turbo.

I don't remember seeing my 335i in the video? lol

I guess FBO, brembos, and coilovers is pretty stock but ok. I don't really see what was wrong with my comment. I could have said it a little differently yes...but IMO a base 911 isn't quick at all.

Thanks.

Thanks, wasn't trying to cause so much trouble haha :shrug:
Cool beans...

Yup your car wasn't in the video...but I'm guessing with FBOs, its still slow. Anyway, its all bench racing in this verbal back and forth.

10splaya22

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Drew
Vehicle(s)
F150
Cool beans...

Yup your car wasn't in the video...but I'm guessing with FBOs, its still slow. Anyway, its all bench racing in this verbal back and forth.
So are you calling your '15 GT slow too then?

Sponsored

Dave2013M3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Mustang GT Base PP1 6MT Rapid Red

socalsnake

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 5.0 GT PP

socalsnake

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 5.0 GT PP
So are you calling your '15 GT slow too then?
So you're implying a FBO '15 GT is quick then? Cause that was an FBO '15 GT in the video.

socalsnake

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 5.0 GT PP