Not open for further replies.

Todd15Fastback

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP Fastback
No obsession...when people post things the way you do, I take a look around and see how they post on other forums. Data is at my fingertips, so why not browse and see what I find.
Sponsored

tbonez3858

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bat mobile
No obsession...when people post things the way you do, I take a look around and see how they post on other forums. Data is at my fingertips, so why not browse and see what I find.

Post the way I do?.....You mean the post in which I allude to the facts that are readily available on the internet and from companies like Motortrend? You know we are discussing data about a material object, right. I'm not insulting your family or friends..it's a car.

Weird that you would take the facts so personally you felt the need to go track me down on other forums...Sounds like its a little personal for you which I do find creepy. I dont think I've ever taken a material object that personally...To each their own I guess.

Tim Hilliard

Happy Owner
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 Guard 300A PP Recaro
If I could wait a few years the GT pp would probably fit the bill as well.
Again :confused: Which part of Street Package are you not understanding. It is for the masses, it will not change. You speak ill of GM and Ford engineers like they purposely design and build cars that do not handle. :frusty: Can't get through to you. If engineers where left in charge, companies would go out of business. They design to a constraint. I don't know how to explain it any other way. When GM engineers were given more rope the 1LE happened :shrug:

tbonez3858

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bat mobile
Again :confused: Which part of Street Package are you not understanding. It is for the masses, it will not change. You speak ill of GM and Ford engineers like they purposely design and build cars that do not handle. :frusty: Can't get through to you. If engineers where left in charge, companies would go out of business. They design to a constraint. I don't know how to explain it any other way. When GM engineers were given more rope the 1LE happened :shrug:

I don't think any of us know the future of the PP. You may be right but only time will tell.

There are always reasons why products improve over time. Some of the reasons poor products are improved are due to limitations in money in the beginning, some are limitations caused by tight timelines, some are due to limitations in technology, some are due to poor materials. Please note I am NOT saying the Mustang is a poor product..

I was a product engineer many years ago. Every product I ever worked on was improved overtime from what we learned and advancements. Engineers are constantly learning and designing better products. It's kind of what they do. Products are always improved and so will the PP be over time. The only products that don't innovate and improve are slated for obsolescence.

souprmage

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT w/PP 50th Appearance
If the Ford engineers WANTED to make the pp beat the 1le on the track, they could. It's not rocket science (even though that's pretty well understood at this point too).
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.