StangBANG

Patience; long suffering.
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dean
Vehicle(s)
15 Magnetic GT. Performance Pack Premium Redline
I'm on the fence too. Need to see some more pics..
Sponsored

LICobra

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tony
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350 K0933
My GT arrived this week, and I just started looking at Grille Deletes to loose the Pony.

I saw the Black Mesh Grille on the RPI website.....and that looks killer.

Don...any other photos of the whole car with the Grille ???

RPI Designs

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.rpidesigns.com
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT - Test Mule
We changed out the grill for another project we are working on. We are sending out quite a few, so hopefully we will see some installed pics soon. Thanks
Josh

LICobra

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tony
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350 K0933
We changed out the grill for another project we are working on. We are sending out quite a few, so hopefully we will see some installed pics soon. Thanks
Josh
Josh...since you guy's have changed the grille's a number of times, what's involved with the bumper removal and about how long does it take, as I haven't seen any other pics on the net, but ready to pull the trigger.

RPI Designs

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.rpidesigns.com
Vehicle(s)
Josh...since you guy's have changed the grille's a number of times, what's involved with the bumper removal and about how long does it take, as I haven't seen any other pics on the net, but ready to pull the trigger.
Hi
Brian at the shop here has done it. He can do it in a little more than 30 minutes now. I'd say an hour your first time. It's basically clips and screws to remove it. I'll see if I can get you a little more info.
Thanks
Josh

Sponsored

DiEzel

GTFO OG - The Professor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ray
Vehicle(s)
Oxford white GT Premium PP
Bumper removal is super easy... Screws attaching it to the top after you remove the radiator shroud/cover.

There is 1 screw, per side that is accessible from pulling the splash guard/inner fender.. Screw is located where the bumper mates with the fender. I found it easier to pull the entire thing ( we had mine in the air, wheels off)

For the bottom you'll need to disconnect it the screws securing the bellypan/splash guard attaching to the bottom of the front bumper.

At this point it's a good time to disconnect your fogs, turn signals etc. (3 plugs per side)

After this, another person is really needed - With a bit of force pull on the edge of the bumper where it meets the front fender (Where you removed the 1 screw) The bumper is attached with clips, Lil bit of force and they pop right out. (Can be a bit intimidating your first time pulling on it)

Hope that helps ? It is a pretty easy task, But appears very daunting/intimidating.. Just take your time the first go around, and afterwards you'll be like "Wow, That's it ?"..

EcoSwag1990

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Triple Yellow GT
Bumper removal is super easy... Screws attaching it to the top after you remove the radiator shroud/cover.

There is 1 screw, per side that is accessible from pulling the splash guard/inner fender.. Screw is located where the bumper mates with the fender. I found it easier to pull the entire thing ( we had mine in the air, wheels off)

For the bottom you'll need to disconnect it the screws securing the bellypan/splash guard attaching to the bottom of the front bumper.

At this point it's a good time to disconnect your fogs, turn signals etc. (3 plugs per side)

After this, another person is really needed - With a bit of force pull on the edge of the bumper where it meets the front fender (Where you removed the 1 screw) The bumper is attached with clips, Lil bit of force and they pop right out. (Can be a bit intimidating your first time pulling on it)

Hope that helps ? It is a pretty easy task, But appears very daunting/intimidating.. Just take your time the first go around, and afterwards you'll be like "Wow, That's it ?"..
Sounds much easier though if the car is up in the air. Is it possible to do it without lifting the car up?

DiEzel

GTFO OG - The Professor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ray
Vehicle(s)
Oxford white GT Premium PP
Sounds much easier though if the car is up in the air. Is it possible to do it without lifting the car up?
I'd imagine so, If you can get the front tires off it will be a bit easier.

LICobra

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tony
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350 K0933
DiEzel.....Thanks...that's kind of what I was looking for

Strokerswild

Shallow and Pedantic
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
Things With Wheels
Hmm. I'd sure like to see these on a Magnetic car.

On the other hand, they might look pretty cool in gloss black with ANY color to add a little gloss black to the grille to break up the texture and look. Maybe along with a gloss black grille pony. ;)

Sponsored

RPI Designs

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.rpidesigns.com
Vehicle(s)
Hmm. I'd sure like to see these on a Magnetic car.

On the other hand, they might look pretty cool in gloss black with ANY color to add a little gloss black to the grille to break up the texture and look. Maybe along with a gloss black grille pony. ;)
We sent two sets of Magnetic out Friday, so hopefully they'll post them up. If you buy a set and don't like them, we will buy them back. They look great in person. :cheers:

H1 GT

Crew Chief
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Taylor
Vehicle(s)
15 4C, 97 H1
I've got mine but its gonna have to warm up a bit before I paint them and put them on.

RPI Designs

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.rpidesigns.com
Vehicle(s)
I've got mine but its gonna have to warm up a bit before I paint them and put them on.
Thanks for posting. Please shoot some pictures when you get them on. We'd love to see that!

H1 GT

Crew Chief
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Taylor
Vehicle(s)
15 4C, 97 H1
Thanks for posting. Please shoot some pictures when you get them on. We'd love to see that!
I will definitely get pictures. I have a guard gt with lethal grill delete. I am going to do a contrasting color that will match a couple fender stripes, the mirrors, and maybe a rocker stripe. Not sure on everything yet...just too cold to paint with these 10° days.

LICobra

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tony
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350 K0933
Ordered the black mesh grille today, I can't wait to see the pony less grille in my stang....:D
Sponsored