Sponsored

2015 GT350R for sale......

PP0001

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 CTR LE (126 & 581)
This car is literally 10 minutes away from where I live. I should stop by and check it out.
Sounds like a terrific idea and let us know what you think compared to your beautiful 2020 R model?

My understanding that this is a 2-owner vehicle but not sure how long the second owner has had it?

PP0001

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 CTR LE (126 & 581)
what exactly would you be checking out? It looks like every other gt350 on the road. The "uniqueness" of the car is in the eye of the beholder, nothing more.
Not sure how many R models that you have checked out or taken delivery over the years but to suggest that F0022 would look like every other GT350 on the road with respect to overall condition (paint, front splitter, tires, etc.), patina and provenance is difficult to comprehend.

After taking delivery of F0077 in January of 2016 I had to get an entire paint correction based on the acid rain issues that took place in Flat Rock prior to making its way to South Carolina for final delivery.

Upon taking delivery of GR107 in May 2016 and driving it home from the dealership, they had left the polyurethane shipping blocks in place and had a 100-mile round trip in order to rectify.

When taking delivery of HR019 in July 2016 I found some issues with my front right CF wheel and had to get the front right CF wheel replaced.

Based on my experience not all GT350/R models are in the same condition.

F0077-2.jpg

GR107 - 1.JPG

DSCF2065.JPG

Last edited:

Sponsored

wingnutt

Threads
Reaction score
MN, FL, WI, MO, KY, TN, CO, TX, CA, WA, TX again
First Name
michael
Vehicle(s)
350R avalanche gray
I'll stop by there tomorrow. I think it's at Elite Motor Cars.

It's maybe the only time I'll have the ability to see a 15 R in person. Plus the color combo is super cool. Never seen that before.
wellā€¦I just left there, as itā€™s listed as being at Purely Driven just north of the airport, about a mile from the old drive in movie theater (that still has movies).

here is a photo (the one on the right) of their business address today at noonā€¦

IMG_7592.jpeg

ā€¦not saying they donā€™t have the car, but itā€™s by appointment only so I would be amazed if itā€™s anywhere near that address šŸ˜‰

MAGS1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT
wellā€¦I just left there, as itā€™s listed as being at Purely Driven just north of the airport, about a mile from the old drive in movie theater (that still has movies).

here is a photo (the one on the right) of their business address today at noonā€¦

IMG_7592.jpeg

ā€¦not saying they donā€™t have the car, but itā€™s by appointment only so I would be amazed if itā€™s anywhere near that address šŸ˜‰
Could also be locked in the warehouse too. I toured a warehouse property where one of the tenants was a luxury/exotic car dealer. Operated in a similar fashion, by appointment only. In order to view the actual warehouse space where the cars were stored, we had to sign waivers, give them our drivers licenses, etc. The area where the cars were kept was meticulously maintained, almost felt like a clean room how pristine it was. I believe theyā€™re still there so I wonā€™t disclose who or where, but it was in a very upscale neighborhood and in the most unassuming building youā€™d ever see there.

So it could be something along those lines too. Or it could be like you said where the car is not actually there but would ā€œmeetā€ you there by appointment.

TonyNJ

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
First Name
Tony
Vehicle(s)
22 GT500HE Black Stripes, 20 GT350HE, 16 GT350R Ba

IMG_7592.jpeg

Here's a screenshot of their website. Matches the storefront...

... and I rarely get that when using my phone. šŸ¤·ā€ā™‚ļø
Screenshot_20240426_183540_Chrome.jpg

MAGS1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT
Site works for me. The 2015 R is not shown though. Just a couple of their listings. Most of their listings are shown as SOLD.

IMG_2926.png

LR170Shelby350R

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rob
Vehicle(s)
2020 Shelby GT350R
Site works for me. The 2015 R is not shown though. Just a couple of their listings. Most of their listings are shown as SOLD.

IMG_2926.png

IMG_7592.jpeg

Purely Driven - Didnā€™t know that place existed. I guess youā€™d need to call and see the car and they are probably trying to keep it out of sight. I did think it was strange that the pictures in the listing were taken at night.

Sponsored

wingnutt

Threads
Reaction score
MN, FL, WI, MO, KY, TN, CO, TX, CA, WA, TX again
First Name
michael
Vehicle(s)
350R avalanche gray
Also odd that all those other car photos are taken in a parking garage, not a showroom / warehouseā€¦
Not necessarilyā€¦ As they know where the car came from, and what exactly it is. Most people I have met (with a collection including such a car) are very well protected either underground, or in a warehouse off the grid that nobody knows about šŸ˜‰

ā€œPurely Driven Collection is proud to present this extremely rare Avalanche Grey 2015 Ford GT350R which was previously part of Moray Callum's (VP of Design at Ford who was responsible for this generation of Mustang, Ford GT, etc.) personal collection. This is believed to be the highest valued GT350R in existence, one of 37 built in the first year which were allocated to Ford executives and insiders. Only 472 miles on the odometer in brand new showroom condition. Comes with two keys, original window sticker, books/manuals, and thorough provenance since its inception including memorabilia (custom posters, press/media kit, model of flat-plane crankshaft, etc). A true collectors car and a part of American automotive history. ā€œ

EDITā€¦and the Avalanche Gray (grey if you prefer) angle is not lost on me, but I happily defer to someone like @PP0001 about it being highest valued in existence šŸ˜Ž

Last edited:

PP0001

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 CTR LE (126 & 581)
Also odd that all those other car photos are taken in a parking garage, not a showroom / warehouseā€¦
Based on my understanding they do not have a showroom but have leased storage space somewhere close to their home office therefore suggest that you might be correct?

This is a fairly new business with the co-owner being just 28 years thus just getting off the ground after being around for just a couple of years.

NPTR

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2020 Shelby GT350R HEP
Yeah normally the parking garage wouldnā€™t be suspect aloneā€¦just viewing it alongside the website and address issues above. Hopefully itā€™s legit!

PP0001

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 CTR LE (126 & 581)
Yeah normally the parking garage wouldnā€™t be suspect aloneā€¦just viewing it alongside the website and address issues above. Hopefully itā€™s legit!
I suggest that this 2015 Ford Shelby GT350 R model listing is legit but have been wrong many times before.

:blush:
Sponsored