• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

2015 GT Perfomance Pack Wheels & Tires *For Sale*

ronnies_mustang_5o

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Race Red GT Premium Perfomance Pack
I have roughly 1,000 miles on the wheels & tires. No scratches, dents, or dings. The wheels are 100%. Includes TPMS and factory lug nuts.

I'm asking $1,600 + shipping for the set of 4. I'm only selling these as a set, no parting out whatsoever.

Please PM me if you're interested.

Thanks!
Sponsored

steve1107

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium PP 50AP
Its called negotiating. Look it up! It might help you sell your USED tires. Which I would trash it I bought them. I only want the wheels.

OH5GT 2 S550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT, 2018 Mustang Convertible, 2017 BMW X5, 2017 F150
Its called negotiating. Look it up! It might help you sell your USED tires. Which I would trash it I bought them. I only want the wheels.
I see where this is going.

You- $800
Him- $1200
You- $1000
Him- $1100
You- $1050
Him- GO POUND SAND!!!:frusty:

Sponsored

Clink

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 Focus
$1600 + shipping is an easy $2k for wheels that come with a $2,495 package.

OP
OP

ronnies_mustang_5o

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Race Red GT Premium Perfomance Pack
I think I know a little about negotiating, being that I do sales. But I can't even take an offer like that seriously :D

I have two buyers lined up currently, although I haven't seen money yet. I'll close the thread as soon as something goes through.

USPSALIMITED

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
G6 GT PP Guard
I think I know a little about negotiating, being that I do sales. But I can't even take an offer like that seriously :D

I have two buyers lined up currently, although I haven't seen money yet. I'll close the thread as soon as something goes through.
1600 for those tires & 19" wheels & tpms & lugs is a better deal than I have seen on an equivalent package from any of the vendors.
You may or may not get asking price (as with any deal), but I can't understand why anyone would give you any grief.
Who ever buys them will not get brand new but they will keep an extra 400 - 600 in their pocket.

bvdawg13

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 Black Mustang GT
Ppl keep saying "$2400 for PP", but it's actually for the upgrade not dollar for dollar each product. Your not getting the base wheels, base brakes, base radiator, base suspension and throwing the PP on top. Your replacing those base products with the PP so take the price you'd pay for the 18" wheels ( say $1200) and add in the PP wheels and now your looking closer to $2000. The pirelli p zero are over $300 a tire= $1200 for tires alone, plus the price of the wheels is an easy $2500 package minimum.

Sponsored

USPSALIMITED

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
G6 GT PP Guard
Ppl keep saying "$2400 for PP", but it's actually for the upgrade not dollar for dollar each product. Your not getting the base wheels, base brakes, base radiator, base suspension and throwing the PP on top. Your replacing those base products with the PP so take the price you'd pay for the 18" wheels ( say $1200) and add in the PP wheels and now your looking closer to $2000. The pirelli p zero are over $300 a tire= $1200 for tires alone, plus the price of the wheels is an easy $2500 package minimum.
+1, but it don't matter in this case.

Selling price ain't about what you have invested in something, it is what it is worth. I'm sort of an expert on this as I've watched a shitload of pawn star episodes and even a couple re-runs.

steve1107

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium PP 50AP
+1, but it don't matter in this case.

Selling price ain't about what you have invested in something, it is what it is worth. I'm sort of an expert on this as I've watched a shitload of pawn star episodes and even a couple re-runs.
What he said. Its only worth what someone will pay for it.

Renner

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT SOLD-2015 Ecoboost SOLD
Finally somebody said it :)

Renner

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT SOLD-2015 Ecoboost SOLD