• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

2015 GT Perfomance Pack Wheels & Tires *For Sale*

OH5GT 2 S550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT, 2018 Mustang Convertible, 2017 BMW X5, 2017 F150
I think this is a pretty good deal. I think the original guy complaining is just trying to low ball the guy seeing if he will bite.
Sponsored

OP
OP

ronnies_mustang_5o

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Race Red GT Premium Perfomance Pack
bump...too many buyers backing out, this is tiring...somebody buy these! lol

Laztug

Wanna run dyno slips bro?
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Calling out OKC #1 spot after axle back install.

Sponsored

OP
OP

ronnies_mustang_5o

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
What happened to the buyers you had "lined up"?
PM him and hope he is still willing to give you $800 for your factory wheels.
Most buyers tend to be very...unreliable...I've technically had these wheels sold several time through Facebook, forums, Craigslist, etc., but I've had too many people back out.

I'm simply looking for a real buyer, to pay a reasonable price, and not back out. End of rant.:mad:

aceassassin13

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
Most buyers tend to be very...unreliable...I've technically had these wheels sold several time through Facebook, forums, Craigslist, etc., but I've had too many people back out.

I'm simply looking for a real buyer, to pay a reasonable price, and not back out. End of rant.:mad:
Agree. Craigslist is the worst. I've had deals line up in Houston for my set and right before we're suppose to meet, they said "oh it's to far, I'll pass" or I never hear from them again. LOL.
Wait until you try selling a car, gosh it's 10x worse.

Best advice even it someone says they will buy them, keep them up for sale until the money has been received. Then they are considered sold.

Good luck selling your set. Free bump!

Oneless70

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Leslie
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium 6sp PerfPk DIB
I have roughly 1,000 miles on the wheels & tires. No scratches, dents, or dings. The wheels are 100%. Includes TPMS and factory lug nuts.

I'm asking $1,600 + shipping for the set of 4. I'm only selling these as a set, no parting out whatsoever.

Please PM me if you're interested.

Thanks!
If you decide to sell the wheels/tpms/lugs w/out the tires, I'm your buyer. Already own a complete set, want the wheels to hang winters or all-seasons.

OP
OP

ronnies_mustang_5o

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
If you decide to sell the wheels/tpms/lugs w/out the tires, I'm your buyer. Already own a complete set, want the wheels to hang winters or all-seasons.
I understand, its just not worth the $$ to go to a tire shop and have them remove the tires and then go through the hassle of finding another buyer for the tires.

Sponsored

NewSchool

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Bump for ya. I just want to give some perspective here. I know they are worth whatever someone will pay for them. But I wanted to see what it would cost you to replicate this new. Take this how you want... I'm just saying, I'm not sure what used + 1000 miles means to you but this is what it would take to replicate if you had to, New. I'm not implying anything... this is just so we all know. ;)

Oh yeah, forgot to mention TPMS... that's another $250 or so.

Last edited:
OP
OP

ronnies_mustang_5o

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Thanks for the bump and for checking on what new ones cost. Still have mine for sale!

bakerjd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Josh
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
Its called negotiating. Look it up! It might help you sell your USED tires. Which I would trash it I bought them. I only want the wheels.
It's called LOWBALLING. If you don't like his price, don't buy them and move on. Pretty simple concept.
Sponsored