Not open for further replies.

Seabee1973

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brandon
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium/PP and 2006 F150 FX4
Better fuel economy does not entirely translate to mpg BUT you still have to take in account the increased hp and weight... but seriously are you going to nag even more when the car has to lug around a 250lb person or worse? Do you still blame it on the car even say the person driving it is indeed that weight? No.. you don't and not to rag on anyone or anything but you still have to take in account what junk you store in your car and the extra weight the car is going to haul... just speaking of fact at this point... just Sunday a black mustang nearly clipped the rear of my truck and another car driving like a moron... low and behold there was swift justice when the dude ran over some road debris and damaged his mustang having to pull over... it was a good sized person getting out of it.... there are way too many factors when you figure everything out... does anyone know what the parameters the epa used for weight of the driver? Other factors? Look into that and draw your conclusions after you have that info
Sponsored

JBstang

JBStang
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
JB
Vehicle(s)
2015 Black mustang GT
I don't need no stinking MPG numbers

:eyebulge: Deja vu.

Will it ever end!?

It's a V8.

/endthread
15, 19, 25 it really doesn't matter to me. I'm gonna get mine and drive it regardless of the gas mileage, really, I mean it! I'm crazy like that! And....I'm gonna really enjoy it. I'm 60 yrs old and I'm gonna race every little snot nosed, pimple faced kid that wants to challenge me, plus, I'm gonna roll down the windows and pull up next to young sweet college girls blasting 70's rock and roll and probably make an ass out of myself and at that point feeling so very very good about myself, I'm going to think about my gas mileage! The End!:headbonk:

Seabee1973

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brandon
Vehicle(s)
Ditto....best mpg I can ever expect from a 435hp 5.0 V8.. I am gonna be happy

Tim Hilliard

Happy Owner
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 Guard 300A PP Recaro
Oh hear we go again...for the third or forth time :popcorn:

1. Eco is in the 30's ( I know not relevant)
2. 435HP, IRS, More Safety, More Content, More Performance, Mileage RATING basically stayed the same = "Improved Mileage" as Dave stated in the interview
3. Please cancel your order so those of us ordering a $30K 435HP car can get ours built sooner.
4. Please go purchase a car with the same performance, content and price point from another Manufacturer such as......oh that's right :)

Sponsored

Seabee1973

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brandon
Vehicle(s)
+2 x100. Thoughts exactly

Todd15Fastback

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP Fastback
Umm...debated and proven. The video of Dave P stating Fuel economy will be improved has been provided.
Fantastic! Still won't stop me from buying and enjoying the hell outta my car! I don't buy a V8 and worry about gas mileage. Never have, never will.

Gen_Nick3.8

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Camaro SS 1LE
Its funny if you complain about this cars MPG. Those numbers are fantastic and its very efficient for a V8. Compared to the SS. Ford did an excellent job with engine efficiency.

My 3.8 gets 25 MPG's at 75MPH.

EiBStudent

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fiesta
Oh hear we go again...for the third or forth time :popcorn:

1. Eco is in the 30's ( I know not relevant)
2. 435HP, IRS, More Safety, More Content, More Performance, Mileage RATING basically stayed the same = "Improved Mileage" as Dave stated in the interview
3. Please cancel your order so those of us ordering a $30K 435HP car can get ours built sooner.
4. Please go purchase a car with the same performance, content and price point from another Manufacturer such as......oh that's right :)
Any performance car with over 300-400HP that also gets 25-30MPG without a million dollar battery/DRS system is incredible.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.