Sponsored

2015 Ford Mustang Order Guide (U.S. and Canada)

Blue_blur47

Threads
Reaction score
So what package is the Navigation at? I plan on ordering a Premium Fastback GT, but I'm not seeing where I can order the navi at? Is that considered under the HD radio?
Sponsored

Grimace427

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Mustang 5.0
So what package is the Navigation at? I plan on ordering a Premium Fastback GT, but I'm not seeing where I can order the navi at? Is that considered under the HD radio?
When you get a Premium model it includes the MFT touch screen. It seems like Navi is a standalone $795 option on top of that.

GiddyUp15

YMR Member #585
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Danny
Vehicle(s)
15 GT Convertible
It is a stand-alone option under all the premium cars, since the Premiums already have the 8" LCD for MFT, the NAV is just a module/software addition.

Blue_blur47

Threads
Reaction score
Looks like i'm trying to go with the following then:

2015 Mustang GT Premium:
-Fastback
-Deep Impact Blue
-Performance Package
-Voice-Activated Navi System

Everything else seems kind of overkill. I assume the "Reverse Park Assist" isn't considered the back up camera, correct? Why have an assist when you have a camera...?

Sponsored

GiddyUp15

YMR Member #585
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Danny
Vehicle(s)
15 GT Convertible
Looks like i'm trying to go with the following then:

2015 Mustang GT Premium:
-Fastback
-Deep Impact Blue
-Performance Package
-Voice-Activated Navi System

Everything else seems kind of overkill. I assume the "Reverse Park Assist" isn't considered the back up camera, correct? Why have an assist when you have a camera...?
Back-up camera is standard. The Reverse Assist is the radar sensors/beepers

GiddyUp15

YMR Member #585
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Danny
Vehicle(s)
15 GT Convertible

Blue_blur47

Threads
Reaction score
Well looks like i'm not getting the Recaros then. I'm sorry, but Heating/Cooling seats is way to much of a loss just for bulstered seating.

GiddyUp15

YMR Member #585
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Danny
Vehicle(s)
15 GT Convertible
Well looks like i'm not getting the Recaros then. I'm sorry, but Heating/Cooling seats is way to much of a loss just for bulstered seating.
Yeah, I agree...I love heated seats, and with a convertible the cooled seats will be awesome (I can't get Recaros in convertible anyway it looks like)

Sponsored

Michael

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Corvette
Early media reports on the 2015 Mustang said that "Passive Keyless Entry" would be standard equipment. Even the latest Car and Driver blog of May 14, 2014 says it has "proximity entry and push button start". I only see "Remote Keyless Entry" in the Ordering Guide. Did this feature get dropped? If it did, it would be a great disappointment. I love not having to dig the remote out of my pocket to get in other cars.

Shredicus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
E92 M3
Early media reports on the 2015 Mustang said that "Passive Keyless Entry" would be standard equipment. Even the latest Car and Driver blog of May 14, 2014 says it has "proximity entry and push button start". I only see "Remote Keyless Entry" in the Ordering Guide. Did this feature get dropped? If it did, it would be a great disappointment. I love not having to dig the remote out of my pocket to get in other cars.
It's the same thingg If I'm not mistaken. Remote(adjective) is being used in the context of being located somewhere remote on your person as opposed to being a "remote"(noun).

Old 5 Oh

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium AT
Its a 6spd gearbox. 3.73 on the highway are fine. I have 3.73 in my Shelby and at 75 in 6th I am at 1600 RPM's.....I would say thats dam good for cruising...
Hadn't done that math. I'm used to 2200 at 65 or so with 3.73 and a T5. That is a REALLY tall 6th gear!

nyyankees2589

Threads
Reaction score
Just walked out of the dealership. They claimed to not have xplan available after they said they did. Dont know how true this is but she did seem noticeably frustrated with the system and as the deal fell through. Don't know if this was a sales tactic or what but I was told xplan pricing all along.

FordService

Ford Customer Care
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Hello, Mustang gang!

Glad to see that everyone is excited about placing their orders and getting their hands on a brand new 2015 ‘Stang soon!
Be sure to reach out to me once your orders are made. I’ll be glad to track and provide status updates. I’ll be with you every step of the way until your pride and joy is sitting pretty in your possession.

Also, feel free to ask me any questions and I’ll be glad to do some research and see what I can find out (keep in mind I might not be able to answer everything just yet).

Have a great day! :D

Tricia
Sponsored