Sponsored

2015 Ford Mustang Order Guide (U.S. and Canada)

aspensilver

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
2006 MBenz SLK55 AMG - '97 BMW 540I - 2010 Audi S4
That's a topic for another debate!! :D
Technically, subwoofers, tweeters and full-ranges all are speakers. Just that they are designed to emit different type of frequencies. They are simply classifications of speakers.
Subwoofers play all low frequencies (20Hz to 200 Hz)
Tweeters play all high frequencies (not sure to 20KHz)
Fullrange usually play everything
mid range play everything between high and low frequencies.

This frequency separation can be done by hardware filters but subwoofers usually also requires an amplifier.
This is correct. Subwoofers are just speakers that specialize in a particular frequency range. Technically they can produce a much wider frequency range than they are used for but we filter them out for optimal sound quality. The idea that subwoofers are not speakers or don't play music is just false.
Sponsored

DoubleZ

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT California Special
This is correct. Subwoofers are just speakers that specialize in a particular frequency range. Technically they can produce a much wider frequency range than they are used for but we filter them out for optimal sound quality. The idea that subwoofers are not speakers or don't play music is just false.
Tomato tomato, we're all saying the same thing really. The way it was explained to me over the years was a sub is different from the rest of the speaker system. My father was an audiophile, and he, and others would always say "I have x amount of speakers and a subwoofer".

Anyway, the order guide is more than likely incorrect in wording.

JoeDogInKC

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
Triple Yellow 2015 GT Premium w/PP
The term subwoofer is kind of a misnomer to some people. The "sub" part is sometimes lumped into the idea that it's below the range of normal human hearing (sub 20Hz).

chopsui

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 GT
GT, GiddyUp15, and chopsui,

I’ll be glad to do some research in regards to these inquiries as well. I’ll let you know what I come up with!

Have a great weekend! :)

Tricia
Hey Tricia,

Any word on the Recaros/Redline issue?

Husker

Just The Basic Facts
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Harley
Vehicle(s)
F-150
FYI, My Dealer just emailed me...get one if the internet isn't enough for ya-->:D.

We have just started to receive hard copies of the 2015 Mustang package guide. I can hold one aside for you if you would like to have one.

Sponsored

ilkhan

435 ilkhan approved HP.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
[Gone 2016 400A] > 2017 F150
Quick double check for me. MFT comes with the same order code as leather (200A/400A "premium") models, and is not available separately; correct?

GiddyUp15

YMR Member #585
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Danny
Vehicle(s)
15 GT Convertible
Quick double check for me. MFT comes with the same order code as leather (200A/400A "premium") models, and is not available separately; correct?
Correct

phil1336

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford C-Max Hybrid & S550 Convertible
Thanks. EB Premium with just PP is still just a hair above 30k with x-plan.
Just add an additional $7500 or more if you prefer the Convertible rather then the Fastback, just saying.......

GiddyUp15

YMR Member #585
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Danny
Vehicle(s)
15 GT Convertible
Just add an additional $7500 or more if you prefer the Convertible rather then the Fastback, just saying.......
Convertible should be a $5000-5500 premium for all models...at least for the GT

Sponsored

phil1336

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Convertible should be a $5000-5500 premium for all models...at least for the GT
Base V6 Convertible; when it finally becomes available will have a MSRP of only $30,295 (including) the Automatic Transmission and Delivery Charges.

GiddyUp15

YMR Member #585
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Danny
Vehicle(s)
15 GT Convertible
Base V6 Convertible; when it finally becomes available will have a MSRP of only $30,295 (including) the Automatic Transmission and Delivery Charges.
My point was that you over-estimated the upcharge for a convertible. The guy I originally responded to was looking at an EB Premium coupe, and if you compare EB Premium Coupe to an EB Premium Convertible it is $5500 extra.

Just double-checked...it is $5500 extra across the board for convertible options (only available on EB & GT in Premium trim, V6 in standard trim)

phil1336

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
My point was that you over-estimated the upcharge for a convertible. The guy I originally responded to was looking at an EB Premium coupe, and if you compare EB Premium Coupe to an EB Premium Convertible it is $5500 extra.

Just double-checked...it is $5500 extra across the board for convertible options (only available on EB & GT in Premium trim, V6 in standard trim)
No argument here. I was going to opt for the EB 2.3 4 Cyl Convertible but I had no interest in the Performance Package nor the endless list of other"Premiem" Options I did`nt need or want. Power Driver Seat, Fog Lamps, Spoiler, and last but not least, Leather Interior for South FL. I guess Ford decided to make the 2015 Mustang V6 Convertible an (el-cheapo) Rental Car Fleet Vehicle or make it less desirable with limited Option choices which is fine by me. I`ll have the looks and most of the performance and save at least $5,500 to boot. My only complaint is lack of Sirius Satellite Radio and the ugly Ebony Black Fabric Interior.

OP
OP
Jarstang

Jarstang

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Here is the latest Order Guide (Updated 7/1/14) with minor changes. First post has been updated as well.

Enjoy.

JoeDogInKC

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
Triple Yellow 2015 GT Premium w/PP
Ooh, now they are "Ebony Black Painted Aluminum" instead of "High Gloss Black"...
Sponsored