• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Massachusetts 2015-2019 Mustang Subwoofer Box | Phantom Fit

Davepurp

Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Gt Premium
Up for Sale

Driver and Passanger Side Subwoofer Boxes

Currently have Rockford Fosgate P3D2 Subs in them now with Beehive covers ( Available Separate)

2020-02-12.jpg
2020-02-12.jpg

IMG_2653-768x576.jpg
Sponsored

OP
OP
Davepurp

Davepurp

Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Gt Premium
The subs are 12" are you interested in 1 or both? Where would you need them shipped to?

Rockford Fosgate P3D2-12 Punch P3 DVC 2 Ohm 12-Inch 600 Watts RMS 1200 Watts Peak Subwoofer

Hilfloskind

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Ecoboost Convertible - Kona Blue
Well, I have a full depth Orion 12" sub, so I'm only looking for a box to side mount in my 2018 vert. This includes the sub as well as the box?

OP
OP
Davepurp

Davepurp

Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Gt Premium
I will sell the boxes with or without the subs

Subs = $125 Each Shipped

Boxes = $200 Each Shipped

Everything = $600 Shipped or best

Sponsored

Hilfloskind

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
Cool. I'm checking with some local shops to see about custom fab, so I'll get back to you.

Vincz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F80 M3
How did they sound and what did you drive them with? Im looking for something like this right now

Hilfloskind

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
It sounds amazing. It's paired with a 300 watt Alpine mono sub. I had a custom enclosure built for my previous VW GTI and it was unreal. I have the 12 speaker Shaker in this vert and the sub is a joke, so I'm dying to get this put in. I just bought an infinity 3.5" to swap in for the center channel too, but I won't be satisfied until my sub is installed. I'm shocked that Ford charges a premium for this sound system.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Davepurp

Davepurp

Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Gt Premium
Update: Sub Boxes are both sold. Still have subs if anyone is interested

MAD MATT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Convertible PP1
Vehicle Showcase
Well, I have a full depth Orion 12" sub, so I'm only looking for a box to side mount in my 2018 vert. This includes the sub as well as the box?
FYI, as far as I have seen, the corner enclosures that are available will only fit the coupes and not the convertibles. I am looking at fabbing my own.

NotMarc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Mach 1
Anyone interested in one of these enclosures at a great price?

I bought them from the original poster.

NotMarc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Mach 1