Sponsored

2015-2016 Shelby GT350/GT350R Mustang Orders Placed (Vote/Share Here)

Which 2015+ Shelby GT350/R Mustang did you order

• Total voters

mattlqx

Driver
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
'22 Mach 1, '16 F-150, '14 Fiesta ST, '14 Audi A7
Awwww yeah, got my VIN fellas

Ordered 8/9, DORA 8/20, and VIN this morning
Does the order come up in COTUS before getting a VIN or were you just getting information from your dealer?
Sponsored

Readfast

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Vehicle(s)
17 F350 King Ranch, 17 Focus RS
Argh, now I want to change colors. I think it might be too late though.

I changed my color after I had a vin. The Ford Rep in my region wasn't happy about it, but it got done. I would suggest calling your contact at the dealer and at least inquire about changing the color. Can't hurt:shrug:

Shabooty

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT350R
I changed my color after I had a vin. The Ford Rep in my region wasn't happy about it, but it got done. I would suggest calling your contact at the dealer and at least inquire about changing the color. Can't hurt:shrug:
Yeah he said he's going to talk to his rep. Still waiting to hear back. Hopefully it can be done. I have Avalanche gray w/ nothing else but I want to change to RR w/ black roof and eventually get the calipers painted red. We'll see though. Fingers crossed.

Sponsored

Readfast

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Vehicle(s)
Yeah he said he's going to talk to his rep. Still waiting to hear back. Hopefully it can be done. I have Avalanche gray w/ nothing else but I want to change to RR w/ black roof and eventually get the calipers painted red. We'll see though. Fingers crossed.

LOL! I too originally ordered AG but with black roof & black strips (track pack). Changed to Magnetic with black roof & black strips (track pack).

I do like the AG. I'm just worried that I won't love it. But some of these pictures make me 2nd guess my decision.:headbonk:

Shabooty

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT350R
LOL! I too originally ordered AG but with black roof & black strips (track pack). Changed to Magnetic with black roof & black strips (track pack).

I do like the AG. I'm just worried that I won't love it. But some of these pictures make me 2nd guess my decision.:headbonk:
Yeah. I like the AG too, but like you, I don't think I'll like it as much I think I will. I think it's mostly b/c of the unique color option aspect more so than just loving the color itself. After seeing pics of the RR 350R though.... I won't be disappointed w/ the AG, I might just have a slight amount of buyer's remorse color wise. Oh well.

chrsschb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 WRX
Yeah. I like the AG too, but like you, I don't think I'll like it as much I think I will. I think it's mostly b/c of the unique color option aspect more so than just loving the color itself. After seeing pics of the RR 350R though.... I won't be disappointed w/ the AG, I might just have a slight amount of buyer's remorse color wise. Oh well.
Once you push the pedal to the floor for the first time you won't care anymore :headbang:

Readfast

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Vehicle(s)

buggy whip

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford pinto, '16 GT350/OxFo/ Trac/Stripe delete
Placed my order on 9/6/15.
Received VOC on 9/9/15.
No DORA , yet.

Ordered :
Base + Track Opt. + Oxford Wht. + No Stripes.

Got the DORA today. Can't find out what the codes mean. Any help would be appreciated !
20150909_095352.jpg
20150911_094636.jpg

Last edited:

Sponsored

South40

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1964 Lincoln, 2013 Ford Raptor
I ordered mine on 5/26 and I still have no VIN or build date. Anybody else have the same problem? I received the DORA a week or so after I ordered the car.

CANTWN4LSN

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350
You beat me. Mine was ordered 6/12, DORA week later, and same situation as yours. Planning on checking with dealer on Friday, will ask if their first car is same as they got two and mine is second, and also ask what the regional rep says. My guess is low priority area or mine is slow because it is the second altho was priority 12 when ordered which I guess doesn't mean a lot per thread responses. BTW have been informed it's locked in and originally when ordered was told likely a November delivery altho with recent push back on builds could easily be later I guess.

Last edited:

krt22

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Track Pack
6/05 for me. No VIN yet but I will check again Friday since they typically do the VIN assignments on Thursday.

Poisyn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tree Fiddy
Damn I feel for you guys, hopefully you hear soon, guess I got lucky from ordering to VIN in less than a month

Probably has to do with my region
Sponsored